Another computer build.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never saw a bad review on the case. All the reviews I read highly recommended this one. Besides, I have big hands and big wrists. I need the room to crawl around in there.

Here are the specs from another reviewer. It's about 29 lbs, and shipping is $37, but so far no one else has bid against me on eBay. I'll be absolutely ecstatic if I can pull this off for 55+shipping.

Specifications and features:

Case Type

High Tower

Material

SECC 1mm

Front Material

Plastic

External Color

Black

Chassis Color

Black

Side Panel

Solid Side Panel

Motherboard

E-ATX - ATX, Micro ATX

Drive Bays 5.25"

Drive Bays Ext. 3.5"

No

Drive Bays Int. 3.5"

Expansion Slots

Usb Ports

4 x Usb 2.0 + e-Sata + Native sata

Audio/Mic Ports

HD / AC97

Card Reader

Read CF/MD, XD, SD/MMC, TF y MS/M2

Native Sata

Yes

Thumbscrews

Yes

Front Cooler

1 x 120mm blue led fan

Side Cooler

2 x 80mm blue led fan

Top Cooler

2 x 120mm blue led fan

Rear Cooler

1 x 120mm blue led fan

Watercooling Support

Yes

Power Supply

No

Power Supply Mounts

Botton rear of the case

Hidden Cables

Yes

Dimension

21.65 (L) x 8.43 (W) x 20.47 (H)

Accessories

8 screw FDD + 25 screw HDD y Motherboard + 8 screw HDD cage + 12 screw OCC + 5 screw support Motherboard

Net Weight

12.5 kg (27.56 lbs)

Gross Weight

13 kg (28.66 lbs)

Warranty

1 year limited (for Parts and Labor)

Conclusion:For those looking into expanding into a full-tower case it’s hard to find a reasonably priced case that doesn't look like a tub filled with your components. The Sentey GS-6500 – Burton is priced at under $110 with room cooling expansion, easy toolless design, and also the ability to easily work with putting in after market cooling, thanks to the retaining hole behind your CPU. From what I've seen so far Sentey seems to be a worthy contender in the case market, with such great designs at such low prices.

Would I recommend this chassis? 100% yes, it has lots of expansion and tons of modding potential. This is definitely one of the better cases out there; I can't wait to see what Sentey will eventually become. This is a very professional and sleek looking case that will be an excellent addition to your current set-up.

Pros:

• Price
  • Direct Video Card Cooling
  • Expansion Capabilities
  • Sleek Design
  • Tool less
  • Built-in Card Reader

Cons:

• Side Panels are hard to close
  • EDIT: That's been taken care of. Spring loaded squeeze locks make it effortless. Rolex

Last edited:
remember commodores? check this out commodoreusa.net

remember commodores? check this out commodoreusa.net

Neat idea, but the amount of keyboards we replace around here because people spill their drinks, eating food, etc etc - instead keyboards we'd have to replace their entire computer!

yep each type has good things and bad things about it. i think if you not an OLD commodore commie, you wount want one. i want one but ill wait till i need a new computer. i have 200-300 commodore magazines, i might try to sell. but am to busy right now.

Corsair 600t. My current case and very likely the only case I will ever use again. Incredible build quality and install friendly. Also running a corsair psu.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I just won it! $57.20 plus 37 shipping. Less than the cheapest price I found for the unit elsewhere.
My last bid was $65 so why did I get it for just one dollar over the other guys bid?

I own this bad boy.

yhst-39083765508394_2194_35996580

Enermax, Corsair, Antec, Seasonic, orCooler Master - in that order, those are the only names I'd trust in my computer for power supplies.

While there are plenty other good manufactures those names time and time again always get good reviews from multiple locations and trustworthy locations. While a lot of people will spend lots more on other parts and over look the power supply I'm just the opposite. I'd rather spend a lot more on a GREAT power supply then everything else.

What's the point of having 18 socket 50 core CPU's, 650GB RAM if your power supply isn't up to snuff. I've seen many computers come into the shop I used to work at where the power supply went bad, and I'll tell you this when a power supply goes bad it typically don't just die on it's own. It takes a lot more with along the way, zapping motherboards, ram, hdd's, etc.

Further, most if not all of your big brand names will feature some like a "80 Plus, Bronze, Gold Certified"
17-139-020_h2.jpg
tag on it. This shows how efficient the power supply is and the rating comes from an independent company.

Enjoy.

Great info. I didn't even notice that it didn't have the 80+ tag on it. I was totally aware of them being rated for efficiency and dependability. I think I was blinded by the blue LEDs.

i lucked out and accidentally installed a cooling fan with LEDs inside it. It was the only fan at the local store left and i didnt notice any labels indicating lights on it.
Glad it matched the LEDs on the front of the case. :-/

Okay, here's where I'm at. The case arrived today...wow, but a great piece of work. I've mounted 3 HDDs, 2 DVD burners, and I'm about to wax it. :D

Here's what I'm ready to order from Newegg:

17-139-023-03.jpg

CORSAIR Gaming Series GS600 600W ATX12V v2.3 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC High Performance Power Supply Item #: N82E16817139023Return Policy: Standard Return Policy
-$10.00 Instant
$5.00 Mail-in Rebate Card $99.99 $89.99

20-231-311-02.jpg

G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL9D-8GBRL Item #: N82E16820231311Return Policy: Memory Standard Return Policy

$41.99

13-131-773-02.jpg

ASUS P8Z68-V LE LGA 1155 Intel Z68 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS Item #: N82E16813131773Return Policy: Standard Return Policy Protect Your Investment (expand for options)

-$7.00 Instant
$139.99$132.99

See what you think, then tell me which CPU I should get.

Last edited:
If you're you doing any video encoding/rendering you'll probably want to look for Core i7 2600. If you want to dink around with overclocking, then get the Core i7 2600K that has an unlocked multiplier. You'll also want to add another 8 GB of RAm to help with system's overhead.

What the heck, go with an Intel i7 and a nice all-in-one water cooler and you'll be set!

65w CPU, I like... trying to put together a low power, power house of a PC now myself.

I'm pretty sure I'll be pushing the go button tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to seeing it on my desk.
I only have one of the 3 hard drives wired and one of the 2 burners so there's no confusion when it boots for the first time.

It'll bottle neck at the CPU, it'll still be a nice set up no doubt. Whats crazy is that one is better than a mine that I paid 250 for 4 years ago. Sad how fast technology evolves.

Back