Alpinehyperlite hope you're safe...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcnut143

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I haven't been on the boards in years but saw the craziness going on in Baton Rouge this morning and remembered you're an officer there. Check in with us when it settles down.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    28.5 KB · Views: 70
Oh. It's in the supporter lounge. My fault. Point is, as far as we know right now, he's okay. And I'm sure he appreciates all our concern.

copied from the previoiusly mentioned thread.

As posted above, I'm ok. I am on night shift, so i had just gotten off an hour or so before all this went down and was just climbing into bed when it started, but after another sleepless day i am gearing up to get back out as i type this. They are calling this a "lone wolf" shooting but two other subjects have been detained for questioning after being seen leaving the area in tactical type clothing/equipment.

The event took place at a local gas station that several units congregate at daily in the mornings for coffee and breakfast and were ambushed by the shooter. SWAT agencies from the 3 three local organizations (State Police, BR City Police and the East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff's Office <a parish here is what yall might call a county>) all immediately rolled up to the scene (within 15 min) and utilized their armored vehicles to remove civilians and witnesses from the scene. Initially there were 2 officers hit and as responding officers arrived on scene the subject opened up on them from a tactically advantaged piece of cover along the side/rear of the building before he was finally taken out by one of the responding units.

We need thoughts and prayers to whatever god you believe in at this time. For the wounded. For the deceased. For the warriors that put on this badge every single day to go out and protect the very same citizens that are murdering us.

This just became a war. We will not lose.

Shwew!! Thank god you're okay James, worried sick about you once all of this craziness started going down in BR, LA! Stay safe brother and I will no doubt keep you, your family and your precinct in my thoughts and prayers!

Back