almost got a ticket

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rock on .......hey it is noon Saturday.....70 Deg out....there is nitro to be burnt.

Then getting his bike impounded, then getting just plain pounded by a neighbor. :hehe:
Sorry, Squaat. you asked for it, you got it.

Then getting his bike impounded, then getting just plain pounded by a neighbor. :hehe:
Sorry, Squaat. you asked for it, you got it.

LMFAO!!! Stop! My sides hurt now...

You really were asking for it, qaart. Consider it a growth lesson and go on.

Anyone think he's gonna cuss at us like that desert guy did? :hehe:

Last edited:
Put on your nose plugs. He'll be all excited when he gets on, thinking, "Wow! Four pages of 'Cops Suck' stories from all the guys." :jittery::loser::depress:

Put on your nose plugs. He'll be all excited when he gets on, thinking, "Wow! Four pages of 'Cops Suck' stories from all the guys." :jittery::loser::depress:

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking! He will be saying to himself "Wow! I finally am 'IN' with the guys!" Poor kid. Yeah, he definitely is going to cuss...

No pitty for you :hehe:

I always ride my mini bikes on the road, and when they tell me to put them away i do, most cops don't care, but there's this one that's a real :censored:.
as soon as i see him, mini bike goes in the garage. lmao

Do you think we are :deadhorse? Naw!!! :bowned:
Where is Alpine when we need him?
Hey I have a web site for our little buddy qaart!
2asshat1.jpg

LMAO! That's funny. The poor kid, hopefully he didn't get run over by somebody on a real motorcyle.

best thread ever ,no lie but i dont like this kid ever since he sh** on my wanted thread

alpine would have tazed him the first trip to his house,then posted about it while still in his driveway

You are right, rollin. Some people just deserve what they get. Glad you liked the thread. I think alpine will be proud of us...

alpine would be in here for sure

but only if qaart was here too

if u would stunt that minibike up and down the street then maybe wouldnt complain.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back