almost got a ticket

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey.....Don't forget the jab from me on another post.....I guess it is just a free for all on you today!

Get a liquor bike, (A.K.A. scooter).

Yes she does drive it. She is nice enough not to pick on the "special" children. Now get on before you are late.

Oh no! not a peepee Cheney hunting trip....Ok I give up!....lol

I give Cheney a LOT of credit. If you're going to shoot someone in the face, make it a lawyer!:hehe:

That really wasn't Cheney's fault. I mean, he did yell "Duck!" Not his fault his buddy looked up and said "Where?"

I'm only 15 dont have my drivers license so i ride my minibike every where.some one on my block keeps on calling the cops on me for riding my minibike
and my friends bring there 4 wheelers over.
First of all bad idea..
Unlicensed vehicle on the road isn't good to begin with, much less a minibike.
What would you rather have? Some one calling the cops on you to keep you and your unlicensed vehicle off the road. Or would you rather some one be calling the morgue when you end up getting hit and killed because you were not supposed to be there in the first place?

past 4 days the cops been to my house saying we need to stay off the street. but today they came and said next time i ride i get a ticket. its a bunch of bull.
How so?
If they have been telling you to stay off the road for the past 4 days, shouldn't you have figured out the meaning of "Stay off the road" by now?
it doesent matter if my minibike is loud or quite they call. i guess the cops have nothing better to do but harras me. he said the ticket was 100$ i make 1200$ a month so it wont hurt me

Your right, it doesn't matter if its loud or quiet.
You should not be there. END OF STORY!

And just for the record, you should be kissing that cops you know what, just for serving your community and YOU keeping every one else safe!
If cops have nothing better to do then harass you then why are speeders, theifs, voilant criminals, and many other people that you wouldn't want to be sharing your town with locked up every day?
Give it some thought, they are there for a reason.

Last edited:

ROFLMAO!!!
Now THAT'S funny!
I'm just glad none of the dogs were hurt.

Thank you Rolex. I am glad SOMEONE appreciates my thread hijacking skills! Between you and our "reading the rules" buddy a man has to work REAL hard at it...

Then again, the guy IS a lawyer as you pointed out. Maybe he thought Cheney yelled "There's a buck!"

Last edited:
Again, I had to see what this thread's topic was.
This time we get no credit since we derailed a thread that had NO redeeming value to mankind.

Just a reminder in case anyone forgot...you can't fix stupid. :p:

the guy IS a lawyer as you pointed out. Maybe he thought Cheney yelled "There's a buck!"
That one works just as good. LMAO.

I am glad SOMEONE appreciates my thread hijacking skills!
I do too....I thought we were doing one hell of a job derailing the whole works! Especially you....you "Were doing a REAL GOOD JOB!" LOL! :D

I do too....I thought we were doing one hell of a job derailing the whole works! Especially you....you "Were doing a REAL GOOD JOB!" LOL! :D

Thanks! Not bad for a short bus rider I guess?!?! ;)

Again, I had to see what this thread's topic was.
This time we get no credit since we derailed a thread that had NO redeeming value to mankind.

Just a reminder in case anyone forgot...you can't fix stupid. :p:

LMFAO!!! That time I just blew snot everywhere... Damn that was even funnier the second time around. Nice callback!

I can't wait for qaart to log back in. He gets back here all expectantly and finds this. Priceless!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back