Advice please

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dj_doogle

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have got £200 to spend on a nitro and i love going offroad and going fast... What would be the best for me for that price???:d

A Cheap motorbike !!!! LOL

Seriously though, depends what you want, truck, buggy, truggy, 2WD, 4WD etc etc

I'm not sure i like the looks of truggys but i dont no what is best for offroading... what would you recomend for offroad and jumping ?

I have got a t-maxx and its pretty good at offroading; I have also heard a lot of good about the hpi savage.

Jumping: Savage. It's a tough mean mofo.

Going fast: Not a savage :) It's heavy, and is not built for speed but rather toughness and durability. Truggies and buggies are definitely faster machines, but are also flimsier.

It's a choice you have to make imo, you just can't have both. I am told that truggies are more of a compromise between biggies and "full" trucks like the Savage, but i've yet to use one... Oh I just saw you only had £200...not sure if you can find a savage for that price range though, might have to go to another company which makes cheaper trucks...

Last edited: