6X6 micro

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxx Trooper

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am taking a stock HPI Micro RS4 and putting another rear end on it(motor pod, motor, spur, wheels, etc). I'm not making the chassis any longer. I'm gona have it so the 2 rear ends are independent suspension. both rear ends will be on one belt. no pic yet, because i just started workin on it.. and what do u know.. the dremel battery goes dead. now i know, i probly wont see an increase is speed. for now, just to see how it works I'm gona use stock motors, but first i have to make a splitter so i can hook both motors up to 1 ESC, most likely my spy. think i will burn it up? i was thinkin of using 2 battery packs but that wll definately burn up my Spy esc. anyone have any suggestions or anything? pic will be up later tonight..

later

it will be a first that is for sure. Post pics when you get some stuff going.

here are the pic-
normal_HPI%20Micro%20024.jpg

normal_HPI%20Micro%20025.jpg

i should of takin step by step pic but the batteries in my camera was low so i didnt. it was an actually pretty simple mod to do. just the hard part is gona be hooking up both motors using a splitter and finding a way to tighten the belt because when the chassis flexs, the belt doesn't meet very good with the center set of axles.

later

Thats different. How well does it work? Have you tried it out please inform us how it ran.

havent tried it yet. its 9:30 at night and i dont have the connectors to make the splitter. i could hook up 1 motor and run it, but i want to hook up both motors. i should get the parts by Friday, maybe saturday. and hopefully have it complete by sunday. it should have a good amount of power.

later

I honestly have to say that it is stuff like this that really impresses the hell outta me!

Great job! can't wait for the run report!

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
I honestly have to say that it is stuff like this that really impresses the hell outta me!

Great job! can't wait for the run report!

What he said. Is that a Mirco reverse Dually?

Originally posted by 30%NitroBoy

What he said. Is that a Mirco reverse Dually?

thanks guys. not quite sure what ur asking..... it will go forward and reverse. its set up like a 18-wheeler. not sure if i answered ur question...

later

Back