.32 RacersEdge Engine

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might be a collari but made by sirio, END OF DISCUSSION!, Those companies are together! you'll find sirio carbs on collari's and other parts that are the same!

I want a gallo 24...... :D
for a skyline of course

bicker like littel beotches over a name
WHO DA FUNK CARES.....lol
Pierow I doubt you can put a pull start mill in a K-car unless you mod the engine mounts.....that's what was stopping it on the mugen? the back plate was getting hung up on the mounts so you couldn/t get teh CB to mesh w/ the Spur right?

The mount is too narrow to accept the pull start back plate. I hacked a 50$ mount and still lost. And please call me pyro.

$199 here

Engine Specs:
Horsepower: 3.1
RPM: 38,000
Engine Size: .32 cubic inch (5.2cc)
Bore: 19.5 mm
Stroke: 17.5 mm
Crank: SG Type
Construction: ABC
Weight: 450 g (w/pull start)
Carburetor: 9 mm composite slide (with 8.5mm and 8 mm Carburetor reducer)
Carburetor adjustments: 3 needle, flush setting
Connecting rod: 7075 aluminum (Dual bushing)
Sleeve: 8 port
Type: Rear Exhaust
Plug Type: Standard

thats the right price...thats crazy if u pay 324 for it

Fron Ron Hopkins Collari's main man!

response 1477 of 1482: Jul 7 12:20 EDT 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben, we will be releasing the .32 Collari engine around the end of the
month. Info will be on our site soon at www.werksracing.com

man that Racers edge engine is nice

How do you figure?
Its only 3.1HP.

PiErow said:
How do you figure?
Its only 3.1HP.

ONLY
man what do you want...10 HP and titanium clutches???/
man I've had lawnmower engines 20-30 times the size of these littel things I slapped in Go carts and got 5HP from that....keep in perspective that if these engines were the size of something in you pops car and the HP were scaled as well you'd be pulling some ungodly power.....for an engine w/ a .32ci volume 3.1 is pretty damned impressive...

Plaidfish said:
ONLY
man what do you want...10 HP and titanium clutches???/
man I've had lawnmower engines 20-30 times the size of these littel things I slapped in Go carts and got 5HP from that....keep in perspective that if these engines were the size of something in you pops car and the HP were scaled as well you'd be pulling some ungodly power.....for an engine w/ a .32ci volume 3.1 is pretty damned impressive...

well said plaid!!!

yea, and the first big blocks only had around 2 hp, thats a pretty impressive jump over the years

vbgagnon said:
Fron Ron Hopkins Collari's main man!

response 1477 of 1482: Jul 7 12:20 EDT 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben, we will be releasing the .32 Collari engine around the end of the
month. Info will be on our site soon at www.werksracing.com
Saw some pics of it in the new RCCA, I think they used the same pics and called it a .32 lol. It looks exactly the same, just has a bigger piston. Should be a kick ass engine.

the collari 30 already has 3.5 horsepower and now theyre cranking out more? ohhhhh boy

From the add in RCCA:

.32 Cubic Inches
3.65 Horsepower
36500 Max RPM

Just when you tought the big-block craze had reached its limit, the LC32MTR pushes it out even further. Too much is never enough for monster trucks, and the LC32MTR delivers with top horsepower and torque readings. Now available with a "Rotostart" backplate assemble, takng your truck the edge has never been easier.

The LC32MTR is also available with a standard pullstart assembly.

LC32MTR Features:

Big-Bore Aluminum Carburetor
3+1 Port ABC Sleeve
Aluminum Piston with Machined Connecting Rod
Professional Fluted Crankshaft
Heavy duty oversize one-way starter bearing

Sounds pretty sweet to me...

AC48 said:
From the add in RCCA:

.32 Cubic Inches
3.65 Horsepower
36500 Max RPM

Just when you tought the big-block craze had reached its limit, the LC32MTR pushes it out even further. Too much is never enough for monster trucks, and the LC32MTR delivers with top horsepower and torque readings. Now available with a "Rotostart" backplate assemble, takng your truck the edge has never been easier.

The LC32MTR is also available with a standard pullstart assembly.

LC32MTR Features:

Big-Bore Aluminum Carburetor
3+1 Port ABC Sleeve
Aluminum Piston with Machined Connecting Rod
Professional Fluted Crankshaft
Heavy duty oversize one-way starter bearing

Sounds pretty sweet to me...

thats better than sweet, but if its a lot more than their .30 i could settle for .05 less horsepower and 500 less RPM's

Hey, AC48, which issue of RCCA was that ad in?