.21 Avarage Fuel Consumption

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSX

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hi Guys,

What is the average fuel consumption for a .21 engine?

Mine seems to use a whole tank in way under 5 mins....my tank holds 125ml.

Thats kind of a loaded question. Your tune (rich vs lean), driving conditions (bashing vs racing), and the rig itself (MT, buggy, short corse) will all impact how long a tank will last. 125cc tank should definately last more than 5min. But again all the above play a role in that.

Thats kind of a loaded question. Your tune (rich vs lean), driving conditions (bashing vs racing), and the rig itself (MT, buggy, short corse) will all impact how long a tank will last. 125cc tank should definately last more than 5min. But again all the above play a role in that.

Its a Thunder Tiger EB4 S2 Pro Buggy used for bashing only.

running ever so slightly rich.

I was getting over 10 minutes with a .21 Mr. Ninja in a truggy.

10 minds? hmm....something is causing it to use way to much fuel then as I'm getting 5 mins tops.

Average run-time? Unfortunately it will never be the same for me as it is for you....or anyone else out here. Too many factors come into play.

7-12 minutes is the ballpark for a Buggy running a .21 engine though.

If you are getting 5 mins per tank.....what kind of conditions? Are you wide open in a parking lot? Racing a fast track? Small track? Either way....it sounds like you're on the rich side.....pretty rich. Depends on conditions though...

Back