2024 Spec Slash 2 Hour Enduro Race - JConcepts Clash of Champions

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what's the deal with the pit stops? Does everyone come in at the same time?
Yes, after they finish their lap. I tuned in for a couple minutes at the hour mark and they did a battery swap and pit stop and back up and running in 3 minutes.

I would like this if my slash was still stock and if I could be there, and if it weren't to break every 30 seconds.

I wonder how these drivers/teams are making out with not breaking anything.

This enuro race is to break in the new track for the clash of champions this weekend.

Yes, after they finish their lap. I tuned in for a couple minutes at the hour mark and they did a battery swap and pit stop and back up and running in 3 minutes.

I would like this if my slash was still stock and if I could be there, and if it weren't to break every 30 seconds.

This enuro race is to break in the new track for the clash of champions this weekend.

Yup that's the first part of winning a race, is not breaking. There is a balance reliability and speed. But none of that can make up for the loose nut behind the wheel, which was always my problem.

I wonder how these drivers/teams are making out with not breaking anything...
Perhaps they crash less than those who break a lot of stuff. :hehe:

You gotta ditch out on the slash for racing then? Sounds like it consistently lets you down in the durability department.

I was in a 24 hour race with a spec slash about 10 years ago. we all had 5 pre broken in titans .. dint make podium but had a blast,,it was a 4 man a team race indoor carpet with a 26 foot table top .

You gotta ditch out on the slash for racing then? Sounds like it consistently lets you down in the durability department.
Durability and performance.

Durability has actually been good for the past track days. I just can't seem to get the gear mesh and slipper set right.

On clay, my slash preforms terrible. It's a lot better on carpet tho. Looks like I'll keep the slash as a carpet car and street basher.

Durability and performance.

Durability has actually been good for the past track days. I just can't seem to get the gear mesh and slipper set right.

On clay, my slash preforms terrible. It's a lot better on carpet tho. Looks like I'll keep the slash as a carpet car and street basher.
Oh the slipper……yeah those always change where they want to be. Heat, glazed pads, different terrain, etc. I’ve noticed so many variables with my particular slipper clutch.
For gear mesh I just use a piece of paper, if it isn’t thick paper I double it up.

Back