2012 SX Season

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was surprised how aggressive Dungey was though. He needs to do that more often! Not sure what was up with bagget in the lights and barcia was all over the place and ridin dirty as usual. Same with Wharton.

Yeah, I hate it for Reed. Hell, as stated, I'm actually starting to like the guy. And agreed, he's the only one so far that's been able to run with RV. Best race yet up when CR went down. With those injuries, even next year is a maybe with him having a family and all now.

Dungey definitely needs to bear the fangs more often, he even said he wasn't comfortable with the bike or track earlier, and still did OK.

Barcia has always been that way, very agressive, no holds barred. Anybody see Maclcolm and Bogle? Bogle smacking his helmet and about breaking his hand? Dumbass LOL

I've not seen lites yet, tonight prolly. Wheres Tedesco? Didnt see short either.

That was such a horrible move on Malcoms behalf, atleast it messed him up too.

He might try that on the wrong guy too. If he sets up Barcia, I think Barcia would make him pay for it....Doubt it but I wonder if any penalty's will be given to those two?

5 of my friends flew down to watch the race. They said the stadium is crazy huge and was a lot of fun. They said when chad crashed his panic rev was so loud and sad because you knew he wasn't going to be back. And when Barcia was racing in the main you could tell when he was pushing it because all that you heard was the rev limiter.

Lucky bastards!

He might try that on the wrong guy too. If he sets up Barcia, I think Barcia would make him pay for it....Doubt it but I wonder if any penalty's will be given to those two?

Oh yeah, Barcia and a few others come to mind that would put him in the cheap seats when they meet again.

Update on Reed, he tweeted this yesterday

"Well I spent the day in the hospital yesterday here's the damage.. 2 broken ribs, broken spinous T6. Torn ACL and fractured tib fib..."

Lucky bastards!

They asked if I wanted to go. There was no way I could afford it. Plus I don't think my liver could take another punishment 4 days out with the boys no wives it usually gets a little rough.

That was a great race at the end in 450's! Dungey did good, RV just made too many little bobbles. If James didnt have to roll that tripple though, I bet we would have seen AN INSANE battle between him and RV and probably even a 3 way with Dungey.

That was a great race at the end in 450's! Dungey did good, RV just made too many little bobbles. If James didnt have to roll that tripple though, I bet we would have seen AN INSANE battle between him and RV and probably even a 3 way with Dungey.

It was good. It was actually the 1st sx event I've ever been to!

Congrats! I bet the stands get really loud in person when a pass is made huh? Their loud on tv.

Yes, and the "oh!"'s when they fall or get close.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Since Daytona is under a red flag right now, I'm watching it again. Completely different on tv.

That was a pretty good race in 450's. Davi did awesome, held off Kdub. And RV coming all the way back up from dead last to 5th was sweet especially on that track. But, now Stewart has some confidence back, I bet we get some insane battles between those two real soon. Hope Dungey comes back too.

I can't believe how many guys got taken out in Indy. Hope Stewart and Kdub can come back next week. Cool to see Davi on the podium again too.

Just watched Lites, was cool to see the first staggered start ever. Guess you guys quit watching?

Lol I never quit. Just haven't been on here much. It's good to see some different faces up front. Still stoked that rv is gonna take it again :) do you think Reed will race outdoors? I know he just signed Ben townley to ride for two two motorsports in the mx season.

He did? Right on, I was hoping he'd sign someone good for outdoors. I hope he rides outdoors also as long as he's 100%. He was doing so damn good last year until he had that crazy wreck.
Hope Canard will be ready and able to stay on his bike for outdoors too.

Back