Sold / Found 190 and 200mm on-road bodies FS!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohmygahitscoby

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys, got some bodies lying around that I'm not using, so I'm gonna sell them.

IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1235.jpg

First car:

Lexus IS-300 (190MM). Only cut and painted, not mounted. I think the person I bought it from cut it above the normal cut line, but it still looks nice. I'm think I have the wing and stickers, I'll have to look for them. $20?
IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1219.jpg

Next, I have this:

Toyota Supra (200MM). It's a used body. The guy I bought it from said it wasn't used, wrong. Anyways, there's lots of scratches on it. There's an exhaust hole on the passenger side. Lots of holes on it. $15?
IMG_1222.jpg

IMG_1223.jpg

Next, I have this:

Dodge Charger (190MM). This is a great condition body. Looks like it's never been ran! Small scratch on the bumper, but it can be fixed. Aside from that, everything else is perfect! $30?

IMG_1226.jpg

IMG_1227.jpg

Next, I have this:

Nissan Skyline GT (190MM). Great beater body. Great color scheme also. It does have some splits on the bumper, will look nice if you use the sewing method on it. Some scratches here and there. $15?

IMG_1230.gif

IMG_1231.jpg

More images at:
http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg182/ohmygahitscoby/Bodies/

Prices not set in stone. Make offers!

Shipping not included, I will give shipping quote. I always use Delivery Confo. Pay extra for insurance.

Contact me at:
Aim: Ohmygahitscoby
Email: [email protected]
PM me also :D.

Man I would kick that guys ass if he's local, or definitely leave plenty of negative feedback if you bought it on the internet, so other people don't get ripped off. That body is definitely not new, unless you've been using it for a while since you bought it.

Nope, never mounted it, nothing. There's hella holes in it, and that's from the guy. Anyways, I'm not gonna be needing it anyways. When I got it I was like WTF. Plus, there was lots of electrical tape inside the body. I took them off and it revealed all the holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back