10 geekiest Hobbies... LOL

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by SkyMaxx
I just had a great chuckle or two killed by some useless posting from our resident clown.

Great find msly.

bmoc...quit the crap and live up to your signature...or your a gonner. :D

Sir yes sir.

wdavidhicks omg my eyes are burning

I'm seriously glad that they didn't put R/C on there for the geekiest hobbies that would've really sucked. Wdavidhicks by the way I have epilepsy and well I almost had a seizure when I saw that last post of yours. Late

Newnitro: On the premise that you're not joking, I'm truly sorry.

I can't look at the damn thing either.

I like this one better anyway. Kwong, is this you?

owned.jpg

LOL.....I could think of 20 other hobbies much geekier then RC...hell, even allot of the dudes on CRIBS shows of the occasional model and/or rc car....now that's saying something....lol. Stamps..now that's geeky but hey I use to collect stamps.

Chicks dig RC and especially if your a GQ dude driving it.

Peace

Originally posted by 30%NitroBoy
LOL.....I could think of 20 other hobbies much geekier then RC...hell, even allot of the dudes on CRIBS shows of the occasional model and/or rc car....now that's saying something....lol. Stamps..now that's geeky but hey I use to collect stamps.

Chicks dig RC and especially if your a GQ dude driving it.

Peace

Maybe chicks dig it ....but I am not sure how many wives dig it LOL

Last edited:
Didn't mean it like that man

Originally posted by wdavidhicks
Newnitro: On the premise that you're not joking, I'm truly sorry.

I can't look at the damn thing either.

I like this one better anyway. Kwong, is this you?

owned.jpg

Wdavidhicks I seriously didn't mean it like that. I honestly do have epilepsy however I was seriously just screwin with ya. I'm the first person to joke about my disability or whatever you call it. One of my high school knicknames was spazzz because of my epilepsy. Honestly dude it's all good.

Maybe chicks dig it ....but I am not sure how many wives dig it

For those that are still single ... live it up while you can. They think it's GREAT because they can spend time with their boyfriend. Try it again when you're married!?! Whole different story! Patience is gone but most of all, you gotta hide the receipt! :eek:pps: hahahahaha, I learned that the hard way!

Ahh you hava learn lessown nuhmbah won a grasshopper. No show wife da receipt. You a technique is a improving. lol

Yeah I'm glad I don't have one of those to answer to since I spend like lots and lots of money on this hobby

I am right there with you diver.....getting good at hiding cash receipts..lol

Back