10 geekiest Hobbies... LOL

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting list. You know not having RC on that list could be looked at as a good thing. :)

Originally posted by mcvickj
Interesting list. You know not having RC on that list could be looked at as a good thing. :)

I thought the funny thing about the list is how it shows how much damage each hobbies does to your sex life LOL

Sadly, my sister in law is a home representative for a scrapbooking supply company. I'll have to send my brother that list....

lol theres nothing wrong with are/see thats why its not on the geeky list

Originally posted by bmoc2008
lol theres nothing wrong with are/see thats why its not on the geeky list

If you keep calling it are/see its going to be on the list dang fast....:jester:

Originally posted by msly

:spam :wban:
:wban:
right back at you by the way this is in General Chaos check your rules its ok so simmer down now

:wban:
right back at you by the way this is in General Chaos check your rules its ok so simmer down now

You should simmer down :spam BOY Just playing with you.
But you really are a :spam BOY...LOL

its not like they are gonna ban you for the thread fluff you usually post ... I'm just having fun with you and making a point at the same time.

I'm sure we are all guilty of the occasional bogus space wasting post LOL

Don't worry bmoc we like u k?

sLY

oh sorry i guess i over reacted i just wanted to use the quote "simmer down now child" lol

oh sorry i guess i over reacted i just wanted to use the quote "simmer down now child" lol

I have to admit some of your posts have been getting more funny as time goes by. :madface:

its because I'm getting smarter ya know not being a lil 13 year old thinking outside the box now. now i need to work on punctuation
and sepllnig

its because I'm getting smarter ya know not being a lil 13 year old thinking outside the box now. now i need to work on punctuation
and sepllnig

You spelled spelling wrong on purpose right?? LOL

Give this a shot IESPELL

i downloaded it i should spell correctly now scary

That is cool dude.

I just had a great chuckle or two killed by some useless posting from our resident clown.

Great find msly.

bmoc...quit the crap and live up to your signature...or your a gonner. :D

ROFLMAO...at wdavidhicks post. How do you find that kind of crap?

Hell and I thought I had seen everything up for sale at Ebay...WTF man.

Y'know, one of the reasons he may be so good at finding these things is cause hes prolly the one selling em. Hmmmm???

Back