Reaching the LSN

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savage24x

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Am I the only one who can not, for the life of me, reach the LSN with any regular screwdriver? Small, medium, or larger, none of them clear the fuel tank enough to actually reach the LSN adjustment.

You need a long skinny screw driver, even then you have to thread it in between everything to get to the LSN.
One like this will work.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Racers-Edge-Carb-Tuning-Screwdriver-Flat-Head-7066-/331169840755

Below is the one I use, I bought it like 8yrs ago at Sears.

021.jpg

020.jpg

Last edited:
Am I the only one who can not, for the life of me, reach the LSN with any regular screwdriver? Small, medium, or larger, none of them clear the fuel tank enough to actually reach the LSN adjustment.

Sounds like the perfect candidate for the Ofna Violator Fuel Tank Mod.
Replacing and relocating your fuel tank will not only give you full unrestricted access to your LSN but will help any half tank lean issues you may have with it's lower profile design.:D

garagepics041.gif

Last edited:
Sounds like the perfect candidate for the Ofna Violator Fuel Tank Mod.
Replacing and relocating your fuel tank will not only give you full unrestricted access to your LSN but will help any half tank lean issues you may have with it's lower profile design.:D

garagepics041.gif

Yep just oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee small problem... Too lazy and don't have the money for a tank.

Yep just oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee small problem... Too lazy and don't have the money for a tank.

I understand completely buddy.

Did I mention it's roughly a $15.00 or less investment and about 15 minutes or less of labor and possibly the most effective mod you can do to a T maxx ? :celebrate:

Yep. The ofna tank is probably the single most effective and least expensive mod out there for the Maxx.

The one off of the violator

Ofna tanks are nice.

Attachments

• 10428542_832060950168532_7171685168141283366_n.jpg
    10428542_832060950168532_7171685168141283366_n.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 252
  • DSCN1902.JPG
    DSCN1902.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 269
No mid tank lean, holds more fuel, more durable, opens up chassis layout easier to work on, has built in filter internally.

You can use traxxas bell cranks from a steering linkage for tank mounts. And sometimes I baffle myself Hotrod LOL!

Back