Zero Days. Game OVER

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think marriage is a bad thing at all. I am very happy being married. I wish I could make guys understand that the ring changes a woman. I was with my wife for 3 years prior to getting married and we lived together for one of those 3 years. Things were great while we were dating and living together. Once she said I do, and I put that ring on her finger she changed. She never worried about when I got home or what I was doing. Now I can't leave the house for an hour without getting the "how long are you going to be gone and when do you plan on coming back?" crap. Then once you get comfortable with your marriage you get the " I feel like we are distant" speech and then the "You were different" when we were dating speech. Then once you have kids, you might as well pack it up. You will never see your friends or the boundries outside your yard except going to and from work. Women change after marriage my friend!

Ok I feel like I have spoiled the surprise a bit..... Now go have fun you two and best of luck!! You will be fine.

Tom

Last edited:
I don't think marriage is a bad thing at all. I am very happy being married. I wish I could make guys understand that the ring changes a woman. I was with my wife for 3 years prior to getting married and we lived together for one of those 3 years. Things were great while we were dating and living together. Once she said I do, and I put that ring on her finger she changed. She never worried about when I got home or what I was doing. Now I can't leave the house for an hour without getting the "how long are you going to be gone and when do you plan on coming back?" crap. Then once you get comfortable with your marriage you get the " I feel like we are distant" speech and then the "You were different" when we were dating speech. Then once you have kids, you might as well pack it up. You will never see your friends or the boundries outside your yard except going to a from work. Women change after marriage my friend!

Ok I feel like I have spoiled the surprise a bit..... Now go have fun you two and best of luck!! You will be fine.

Tom

Well I can agree on this with my first marriage. The last four years she was alive we were just roommates. But that dosnt happen in all marriages. But it does happen. My neibour just got married and when he said I do, apparently he said yes I do give you my man card and btw here are my balls. My new wife has been great woman. Mind you she has a heck of a temper. Bit other than that she lets me do pretty much what I want ( except buying a 1600.00 helicopter ) lol. But hopefully you'll be with me and the 1% of woman that remain who they are. I'm sure you'll be fine. You've been with her living 4 years. You should be pretty compatible if you done a run that long together. Good luck brother I'm sure you'll have a great life together. I wish you the best.

That's been us though. We don't go out, all of our friends are mutual friends. Neither of us has gone out to a bar in several years. We have friends over to the house, and go to friends houses together. The only thing we do separately are when I go on a jeep trip and she thinks the weather will be too cold for her to camp.

alpine - I'm happy for you two. While I've never met either of your in person I have had a few conversations with both, her much less but still she's not only a cutie but seems to be a good person.

While the "guy thing" to say is marriage is horrible, run away, your life is over. If you find the right person it's good stuff. I have no doubt I've found the right one and I've enjoyed every bit of our life together and with our recent addition of a son life truly has never been better.

Congratulations to the both of you!

Plus she does poop like this, lol.

05db44477ba5a18e9820162c52bc8dc4_zps61c361ac.jpg

Keep her bro, the ones that go under the hood with you are special.

I don't know any girl that will work on a jeep and wear heels at the same time...

574919_304535422960144_185547141525640_702969_1871716008_n.jpg

I'm sure its all going to work out fine.
Congrats friend!

Actually the changing really didn't start until we had kids. Once we had little one's running around the house, I wasn't able to race every weekend like I used to. Which is ok because my daughter and son mean the world to me. Just always keep trying in a marriage and you won't go wrong. Listen as much if not more than you talk and remember the little things make the big difference. I didn't think my wife and I would make it after the first 6 months of marriage, but we kept working and now almost 8 years later we are still going strong. I guess what most of us here are trying to say is that a marriage is a living breathing thing that requires regular maintainenance... just like your Jeep. If you are both willing to get under the hood so to speak you will be fine. Oh... and sometimes its best to just give her what she wants and live to fight another day.:D

6 days.

I don't know any girl that will work on a jeep and wear heels at the same time...

X2 on the heels, and she appears to be a red head. Yeah she's a keeper bud. My wife likes to work on cars with me and she has her own revo to go bashing with my nitro revo!! She's a good cook and keeps the house clean and me and kids fed, only draw back is she has a bit of a temper, but I believe that is genetic for females.

---------- Post added at 6:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:40 PM ----------

574919_304535422960144_185547141525640_702969_1871716008_n.jpg

I'm sure its all going to work out fine.
Congrats friend!

Lmfao that had me in tears. Sometimes that's so true

Brunette/dirty blond

0FF2A074-88D7-4E91-8DC3-97CF2048951E-280-00000005440D5FAD_zps92765da7.jpg

DSCN0634t.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on pulling the trigger and deciding to tying the knot. I'm looking forward to my wife and I's 21st anniversery in January.

SUCKER....

As for what woodie said, don't listen to him. He needs sleep, with the new baby and all..

Last edited:
Just recently a team of Swiss scientists discovered that there's a food that will turn males into shrunken testicled sniveling wimps and women into testosterone raged authoritative biaches.

It's wedding cake. :hehe::p:

You will be forced to ingest some of this in front of witnesses, and the 'Secret Society of Women in Charge' will keep on file numerous photos for legal proof. They tell guys it's an "Album".

Last edited: