Zero Days. Game OVER

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
30.447968,-91.12455

Just don't bring her back from the honeymoon in a neck brace. I never heard the end of that from family and friends.

30.447968,-91.12455

You're getting married on the jungle gym?

playground.jpg

You're getting married on the jungle gym?

playground.jpg

Lol. That's the coordinates for the middle school I went to, which is on the same property as the church.

GAME OVER

Last edited by a moderator:
Marriage. You're betting at least half of everything you own you can stay together. Yup, that sums it up.....

6 days.

Can anyone say hangover part four, lol for sure for sure.

Abstinent. Pshhhh. I got at least one hand without a wedding ring on it..

You will need it! :D

Wish ya the best, bro. Don't keep any secrets. She is your best friend. DO NOT keep track of money. What is yours was hers before ya got it. It is a partnership.

Abstinent. Pshhhh. I got at least one hand without a wedding ring on it..

Now that's funny, right there. I don't care WHO you are. :hehe:

Good to see you digger. You need to stop by more often. We know you have nothing important to do in the holler.

Rehearsal done.
Rehearsal dinner done.
Finish drinking for a few more hours then off to bed.

Game OVER

Did I mention marriage is the leading cause of divorce?
J/K sorta.
CONGRATULATIONS!
lion_marriage.jpg

Good luck today James! Forget about all the BS just take your new bride and bang the hell out of her regularly and she will never stop wanting it. If you get lazy so will she!

Last edited:
5 hrs.

Game OVER

Nervous at all. Or just looking forward to some crazy after reception excitement lol. Have. Good one brother. A day to remember.