Yay. I’m in for an adventure

• Thread starter remote uncontrol
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

remote uncontrol

RCTalk Addict
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Boating
Ten miles to town and I’m on empty 🤣
DD9D08D9-542C-4C36-A045-929F40C0EDB9.jpeg

My Tahoe needed a new fuel tank. The shop replaced it along with the pump/sending unit. Unfortunately the pump doesn't pick up all the fuel. Approximately 20 seconds after the fuel light comes on...the truck stops. I never go past quarter tank now.

Cutting it close! I had a 99 4runner years ago the gas gauge quit working & had to monitor the mileage by setting the trip. Ugh. My car now will light up when low. Nice. Hope ya made it!

Yeah I made it. I’d never ran this thing that low so I wasn’t sure what it was going to do. I usually have rotten luck with gas our four wheeler doesn’t have a gauge and I forgot to check it and I ended up three miles from home in the middle of July I’d also forgot my phone that day 😅

Yeah I made it. I’d never ran this thing that low so I wasn’t sure what it was going to do. I usually have rotten luck with gas our four wheeler doesn’t have a gauge and I forgot to check it and I ended up three miles from home in the middle of July I’d also forgot my phone that day 😅
Some dude down the street told me to take his sons race moded blaster. I pass my boy at my house and make it 5 house farther and she stalls. Dude turned the Gass off before I left. 🤣

The motorized bicycle taught me to keep a few swiggs in the tank.

I've made it a point to never do that again.

Living in the middle of nowhere has taught me to never let my ride get below half a tank. Just wish I could get the wife on board with it. Sometimes I think it's her goal to see the low fuel light come on.

Ten miles to town and I’m on empty 🤣View attachment 187291
That's a Tacoma, you should be able to go another15-20mi when it gets to the E mark. My old Corollas would get close to 30mi.
My old Outback gave you about 5mi once the light comes on. That car died about 2 miles from my house when I first drove it home from the used dealership that was about an hour away. No, they didn't give me a full tank of gas 🙄

at many of the auto parts stores by me they sell a 2 gallon bag of emergency gas that has a 10 year shelf life. guess he dint make it

I thought only wives do that!
Living in the middle of nowhere has taught me to never let my ride get below half a tank. Just wish I could get the wife on board with it. Sometimes I think it's her goal to see the low fuel light come on.

My ex would run her car low all the time. I'm surprised the low fuel light never burnt out as much as she had it on 🤣.
I think she would do it knowing that when I took her car I'd fill iit. I never kept mine below half for similar reasons. You never know when that emergency pops up.

My ex would run her car low all the time. I'm surprised the low fuel light never burnt out as much as she had it on 🤣.
I think she would do it knowing that when I took her car I'd fill iit. I never kept mine below half for similar reasons. You never know when that emergency pops up.
It's also really bad for your fuel pump to run it dry.

Back