Yay they are here I cried lol

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But think how freakin' cool the refrigerator would look completely covered in stickers! I already asked that question at home and was shot down by Mrs. Doom. Apparently she has limits to my foolishness, go figure. :rolleyes:

But think how freakin' cool the refrigerator would look completely covered in stickers! I already asked that question at home and was shot down by Mrs. Doom. Apparently she has limits to my foolishness, go figure. :rolleyes:
Better to ask for forgiveness then permission. Sounds like one of them times. 😆

I already have the fridge covered in Rock Auto magnets. Since we are still renting, i doubt the owner would like the fridge all stickered up.

Nope fridge is magnets for now everything else is stickers sept my bodies oddly enough however my current project may change that a little bit but the new ones came and more are ordered these arnt all but some lol

IMG_0352.jpeg

IMG_0351.jpeg

IMG_0313.jpeg

IMG_0316.jpeg

IMG_0318.jpeg

IMG_0324.jpeg

IMG_0333.jpeg

IMG_0336.jpeg

IMG_0338.jpeg

IMG_0323.jpeg

Back