XRAY XB8 owners!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
husky24tn said:
but i did find out one thing....dog houses really aren't that uncomfortable....lol

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have a dog, so I built a 24x40 pole barn with a woodburner for those knights. LOL!!!! Brings new light to why people build such nice dog houses. Good one.

you guys sound like me, i spent a fair amount of time in the dog box lately

wow you guys got lucky, only the doghouse, I did it way to much to often, got to good at what I do , I'd trade all my experience to get the other half back..

-Will-

my other half is long gone. no doghouse here..............

Yep, I raced too often, she's gone now. However, I replaced her with a newer / younger model so it all worked out ok. At least this one enjoys going to watch me race.

FlyinRazorback said:
Yep, I raced too often, she's gone now. However, I replaced her with a newer / younger model so it all worked out ok. At least this one enjoys going to watch me race.

so what your telling us is, you traded your old, loose, tired, mbx-4rr for that fresh, new, tight, XB8.

I need to do that myself:)))

A nice new, young, blonde model....Oh, Oh we are talking cars here

haha, corrado and razor, much props to the replacement package. I guess I'll have to look at it like that also,, hmmmm ,, maybe something with twin cams and the option sized headlight package.. lolzzzz...

-Will-

HIREz said:
haha, corrado and razor, much props to the replacement package. I guess I'll have to look at it like that also,, hmmmm ,, maybe something with twin cams and the option sized headlight package.. lolzzzz...

-Will-
lol i already have these options so now were :)

any of you guys race at the worlds

STS motor

a STS d.21 motor for sale on ebay for 165 dollar+ 15.00 ems postage
scan for 5942032946

Last edited:
heres a link to another front brace...you guys prolly already knew tho

kp-460.jpg

http://kingheadz.com

Haha Corrado, you nailed it on the head, actually a pretty good comparison. Let's just say the newer model doesn't need any hopups like the old one did

:whistle:

Hey husky,
I got that front brace sitting on my kitchen table, gonna get it installed this weekend.

torque arm

the easies way : dismount the screws of the original torque rod and
just screw in first the upper screw, then the 2 other holes below will come in place by itself

Last edited:
frb... i'm gonna get one ordered soon...mine popped off with that hella lick it took at cj's last night....

i broke the upper hinge pin in half and sheered the lower pin and broke the upper and lower a arms.... i fixed it with spares and used the xtm replacement hinge pins...they were same diameter and size...hadda trim the top hinge pins with a dremmel but it was easy to fix....other than that i felt pretty good about the x ray as last night was first time on the track with it....some minor adj's and she was rockin....i just gotta get used to it ...it handles so much better and steers so much faster than my h7 its hard to drive right now...but i'll get there eventually

hey corrado.... where is a good place that uses paypal that sells xb8 parts here stateside....other than the rcpit???

thanks in advance

husky24tn said:
hey corrado.... where is a good place that uses paypal that sells xb8 parts here stateside....other than the rcpit???

thanks in advance

DOnt know if they use paypal but they use all other Credit cards is www.Stormerhobbies.com

They have a full list of XB8 parts

Holly $hit! That place looks like the one stop shop. Is there anything they don't have? Nice link Booyah!

hey can one of you guys that havent build the kit yet get full on pictures of the build? thanks wanna see this buggy part by part

fasteddy already did that on the members projects forum part

Back