XRAY XB8 owners!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds like you been doing some thinking there flyin..we will be there when you need us..just let us know when...i would kinda like to see a longer more technical track myself..woops, step ups/downs, elevated corners..all the really "good racing" type stuff..btw how you guys liking those hot bodies monster trucks? they look awesome form the website

milled front torque rod set

just installed custom black anodised milled front torque rod set from
www.vita-modelltechnik.de ( see online shop/neuheiten)
or info [email protected]
23,00 euro + postage 3 to 6 euro
it's as the rear original and the 2 holes in the chassisplate are being used :classic:

Last edited:
gdc02 said:
just installed custom black anodised milled front torque rod set from
www.vita-modelltechnik.de ( see online shop/neuheiten)
or info [email protected]
23,00 euro + postage 3 to 6 euro
it's as the rear original and the 2 holes in the chassisplate are being used :classic:

Nice lets see a pict of it on your Buggy?

Its funny that XRAY put 2 holes right there on the bottom for the front brace??? They new it was going to be utilized! I can see them making there own brace for it too.......Or why did they put the second hole there? Makes us wonder

Just got my JP1 pipe Hard ano for my bug, that thing is huge! ANd some new Bods from Blade1 over on the XRAY site

hey hypedonrc thats the smaller of the 2 tracks here....the larger one has a 185ft straight....wind em out there....i'll see if i can't round up some pics

biggy said:
sounds like you been doing some thinking there flyin..we will be there when you need us..just let us know when...i would kinda like to see a longer more technical track myself..woops, step ups/downs, elevated corners..all the really "good racing" type stuff..btw how you guys liking those hot bodies monster trucks? they look awesome form the website

Trust me, I would like to see those also. But, you can't get too crazy with it or it will turn novice drivers away. It can't be too easy or it will turn the good drivers away. Gotta find that happy medium for novice, electric, gas, etc.

As far as size of the track, we are bound to what we have for now. Once they finish the highway construction then we will know where we can expand to.

where did you get that front brace???

link please???

thanks,
Mitch

see 5 replies up please
yes, xray made 2 holes in the chassis, they will have their own milled torquerod
so they did put the original in to gain 10 to 12,50 euro/dollar in original selling price, luckily it's the only thing they saved on ( I hope ...)

Last edited:
we should complain to mario on the xray site....cause my box said "all hop-ups included"....thats false advertising...lol

FASTEDDY!!

Have you gone out and tore that XB8 up yet? How she run for ya, we would like full report:)

husky24tn said:
hey hypedonrc thats the smaller of the 2 tracks here....the larger one has a 185ft straight....wind em out there....i'll see if i can't round up some pics

I'd like to run on a large track like that. What tooth CB, and spur gear you use on that?

so how are your guys buggys holding up? any breaking? what caused it to break?

i am in a strong believe that the car dosent brake itself... really if it brakes.. its somthing you really messed up on... specially with these buggies..go tiwth mbx5.. its been proven and its cheap

kyosho138 said:
i am in a strong believe that the car dosent brake itself... really if it brakes.. its somthing you really messed up on... specially with these buggies..

And what buggies do YOU have to make such a statement? :shrug:

ANYTHING will break weather it's driver error or just wear and tear. These cars take a lot of abuse. Most of the time, breaking will be from driver error. Sometimes, poor quality parts will be a factor but it's never the only factor. As I said, most broken parts are from driver error whether it's on or offroad. Only way for a car not to break is to not run it and that's boring.

crzy-svg-usr said:
so how are your guys buggys holding up? any breaking? what caused it to break?

excellent, yes, i got T-boned by another buggy going full tilt. broke the rear hub and camber link. $9 in parts.

xb8 is awsome...no breakage yet thank goodness....

wait i take that back...i broke my wallet....lol

THAT BUGGY THE JP2 PIPE AND WERKS CLUTCH ABOUT BROKE MY WALLET AND MY WIFES PATINCE...LOL....

but i did find out one thing....dog houses really aren't that uncomfortable....lol

Back