XRAY XB8 owners!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woooo-----100th reply!

Yea that was the standard Werks clutch--But like mentioned they do have an XRAY only clutch for us.

-Will-
www.WilzWerx.com[/QUOTE]

what would a good looking flag paint job on a xb8 body with my name in the windows set me back?.....email me here if ya don't want to post in public....

[email protected]

thanks,
Mitch

husky24tn said:
thats a sweet lid hirez

and i have the hitec hs945mg also on my steering.....went to go get a new 645mg for throttle but they were out...i have my other 625mg sent off for repairs....i may just go to the 925mg...everyone seems to like it.....but in january i am going with 2 new airtronics 94358's....so my radio system will be all airtronics
What about the sanwa servos they are sposed to be the best servos you can get, very high quality but may come at a price our importer over here is pretty useless and wont bring in the top end stuff, but we have another guy that is trying to source the high end externally, not sure what there top line tuff is called either :) sorry about the lack of info but these are sposed to be pretty poop hot

mike

airtronics=sanwa

its the name they market under here in the states. the 94358/94357 are thier top of the line buggy servo's. the 94359/94360 are thier aluminum case versions of the same servos.

Fasteddy, have you tortured that buggy yet??? I'm very anxious to see how you like it or Dont!!

WHat other buggys have you had to compare it too?

Booyah said:
Fasteddy, have you tortured that buggy yet??? I'm very anxious to see how you like it or Don't!!

What other buggys have you had to compare it too?

I'm still waiting for my battery pack to come. I got a bunk one and had to send it in. So the answer sadly enough is no.

I have a Storm Pro that I like a lot and have driven for about a year. I have also driven a 777 that my neighbor has. Its not unusual to find it in a bag on the side of my house with $40.00 and a "Will you Please Fix" Note attached.

I can tell just by building it that there will be a difference. First off I can tell its going to be more of a finesse drive than a bulldog. The lighter weight and the agility of the suspension is a dead giveaway.

I'm not in to big of a hurry. My Camera is in the shop and I want to get some virgin shots before the cherry goes POP!

Same questions back to you!

eddy i have drove mine as of today and all i can say is i am glad the hyper went bye bye...and oh yeah

WOW!!!!!!

...almost forgot that ....lol

Eddy, my new battery pack came and it charged fine this time (1450mah). I installed it and my servos 357/358 just didnt seem to fast or spunky. So i replaced it with one of my trinity 5 cell packs and WOW what a differance---super fast! So I'm just pichen the xray pack and getting me a ofna 1400 5 cell. The XRAY packs are junk, sorry to say.

So go get you another pack and stop waiting:)

how are you guys posting the picture in the thread.... i mean where the picture shows up and not the link?... what am i doing wrong?...limit size?

anyways here is a link to my paint job on the xb8

http://www.geocities.com/kentennrc/xb8.html

wasn't as good as most I've done but it too was a "rush job"

Last edited:
{img}http://www.geocities.com/kentennrc/xb8side2.jpg{/img}

remove the "{}" and replace them with "[]" and you will get

xb8side2.jpg

to get the direct url of your pic. right click on it and select properties. the url is listed in the properties window. just copy it and paste it between the brackets in your post.

Once you get the photo properties (URL) mentioned above, you will find a little button above the posting window that has a mountain on it. Click this and paste the url inside the dialog box.

PLEASE PLEASE as a courtesy keep your pics 640 pix wide or less.
Thanks.
-Ed

FastEddy said:
PLEASE PLEASE as a courtesy keep your pics 640 pix wide or less.
Thanks.
-Ed

is this for all the blind old guys who have thier moniters set so they can read everything with 1/2" tall text?

i did that psi and it posts the link....i even tried the img src command to no avail....oh well

xb8side2.jpg

but i cut and paste your line and it works....go figure...lol

husky, the link you provided above is no good for posting a pic. its a link to a page. you MUST right click the individual picture and look at its properties. copy the URL provided in the proporties and your pictures will show up.

Husky,
Good to see you finally got it together. Now come on out to CJ's and take your whippin'. :boxing:

husky24tn said:
but i cut and paste your line and it works....go figure...lol

At least you can cut, and paste. Every time I try those opions on my PC are all greyed out, and unable to be used. :shrug: :argue:

lol @ frb.... i dont want a whippin...i think i'll just run and hide out front...lol...j/k

Back