Wheelies with .25?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am on my 3.5 gallon now.Of course my brother has a truck to and he has ran it to...but I ahve ran alot more than him.

It took a couple of gallons and my S-25 started running strong w/ 15t CB. It has tons of grunt for grass wheelies no doubt about it.

Going to go run my truck later...One thing that I think is the problem is that last time I went to buy a glow plug for my truck I got an R3 instead of the stock glow plug R4.Wich the R3 gets alot hotter so I have to richen the mixture alot.I wouldn't doubt it is 4 turns out, hsn.(stock HSN setting)I am still useing the R3 plug cause it hasn't gone bad.(why throw out a god plug, you got 5 bucks?)After that I am going to switch to the other plug wich is a medium heat plug.We will see what happens. :)

savage 25

i have a problem with bracking the gears front and back and the diff is any one else haveing a problem the truck sits in one place and doesn't move foward and I'm new to this and the hobby shop sucks where i am

Last edited:
Still can't do wheelies...hmm?

Back