Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. And Nope.

I did have my stereo on playing the live feed. Does that count? 🤣

I was in the basement. And upstairs.

Last edited:
You my man are the king. I love edible flowers for a fancy meal. Is that risotto? That meal looks killer. Nice job for Mothers Day. And you didn't have to cook or do dishes. Just had to be thoughtful. And pay, 🤣. :thumbs-up:
It looks like risotto, but it was actually supposed to be paella. It was the only disappointing thing that was served. The seafood was fresh, but the whole thing was overly salty and tasted like chicken broth with some of the rice undercooked.
Overall, still a good meal.

Baby burgers Sliders tonight. Also, grilled up cubes of chicken breasts that was marinated in a homemade Italian dressing.
My son saw a few of the corn I had bought and asked me to char one up on the grill for him. He loves Mexican food, so I rubbed the corn down with mayo and sprinkled on Tajin seasoning. The boy approves!
Finally came across the elusive banana Twinkies today. These are really good! I had 2 on the way home.
20240513_185828.jpg

20240513_164748.jpg

I had a small bowl of Bugles.
Did you make claws out of the Bugles? 🙂 I used to love doing this when I was a kid.

I know you're not a big seafood guy, but my MIL makes an awesome cream cheese crab dip for these. She serves them at most family functions.

2nd time in 30 days that the Cafe ladies at my work made me the sandwich I ordered without the chicken. I mean, c'mon.....You think I just wanted a BTC (bacon, tomato, cheese)? WTF......complained 1st time but did not ask for anything. This time got a $10gc. I still ate it cuz you can put bacon and cheese on a rock and I'll eat it!! 😂
1000061971.jpg

Back