What radios are compatible with the r.o.s.s start

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do31

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey i was wondering what radio would work with the ross system. Using it for a revo. I saw this video of a guy using a regular 2.4ghz stock radio with some mods. Also any vid a chart for installing the ross sytem. one other thing how would u install the radio to start the car

Hey i was wondering what radio would work with the ross system. Using it for a revo. I saw this video of a guy using a regular 2.4ghz stock radio with some mods. Also any vid a chart for installing the ross sytem. one other thing how would u install the radio to start the car

o yah heres the link to the guy [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGISHEsuSBk"]YouTube - REVO 3.3 R.O.S.S. STARTING SYSTEM.wmv[/ame]

you probably just need any tx with a thrird channel button, so just about any aftermarket radio worth buying :hehe:

I've read that the ross system drains a rx battery pretty quickly, and I can understand why. Something to watch out for.

Yeah any radio with a 3rd channel should work just fine. I have a R.O.S.S. system for sale with a stock Losi Ten-T engine if you wanna buy it ;-) LIPO too!

Yeah any radio with a 3rd channel should work just fine. I have a R.O.S.S. system for sale with a stock Losi Ten-T engine if you wanna buy it ;-) LIPO too!

how much are you asking for?

that is a good question I'm about to try and do a conversion on my redcat backdraft to something else I hate the pullstart......ya its a redcat vehicle but by the time I'm done with it it will be ready for the track and peopple are gonna laugh saying oh he is running a redcat and not going to be able to keep up but hopefully when I'm done ill be laughing when the jaws hit the floor.......anyways how much were you asking for the starter system my buddy is in need of one

Make me an offer. The engine was just freshly pinched. It has @ 5 tanks on it so it's ready to start tuning. Comes with the clutch and clutch bell...and I have a spare brand new clutch (no spring). Oh and the stock pipe and air filter as well.

I was asking $80 shipped on rctech. I also have 2 sets of Ten-T stock wheels/tires. 1 brand new...1 used, but plenty of tread left only some chrome peeling on the rims. I also have 2 Ten-T Stock Bodies. 1 green, 1 orange. Orange has an LED light kit on it as well. I sold my Ten-T Roller....so just taking up space ;-)

DSCN1868.jpg

Make me an offer. The engine was just freshly pinched. It has @ 5 tanks on it so it's ready to start tuning. Comes with the clutch and clutch bell...and I have a spare brand new clutch (no spring). Oh and the stock pipe and air filter as well.

I was asking $80 shipped on rctech. I also have 2 sets of Ten-T stock wheels/tires. 1 brand new...1 used, but plenty of tread left only some chrome peeling on the rims. I also have 2 Ten-T Stock Bodies. 1 green, 1 orange. Orange has an LED light kit on it as well. I sold my Ten-T Roller....so just taking up space ;-)

DSCN1868.jpg

what size is that engine?!?!?! Cuz that's a mofo STEAL!!!:whhooo:

You guys need to take this to the FS forum or to PM, this is thread crapping, plain and simple.

I wouldn't exactly call it thread crapping.....since the O.P. was asking about a R.O.S.S. system and I told him I had one for sale....but I will refrain from posting again.

Back