what pc games do you guys play

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blah420

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i play battlefield vieatnam desertcombat whitch is a mod for battlefield 1942,call of duty and a few others that i can't remember

Warcraft 3 and Frozen Throne, Doom 3, Unreal 4, Tiger Woods 2005, BAttlefield Vietnam, Need for Speed Underground, and Splinter Cell 2.

I used to play Warcraft alot, but don't really anymore. Its a very fun game though.

we will have 2 get a bfv game going someday humboldt

Battlefield 1942 series
Medal of Honor series
Doom 3

Flight Simulator 2004
EA's Nascar Racing 2003
TOCA Race Driver 2

I just bought this racing sim called Live For Speed because after playing TOCA, I wanted more realism. It is the absolute BEST racing simulation I have ever played. There are no licensed cars or brands, it's all about the racing. The options available, car setups and level of realism is amazing. It has some good road race tracks, skid pad, drag strip and even an autocross mode where you can create your own layout. I very highly recommend that anyone who is into racing sims at least TRY THE DEMO! It's only 44mb and can be found at www.LiveForSpeed.com

BF 1942 and once in a great while the Desert Combat add-on for it.

-Michael

well for those of you who play bf42 we will have 2 get a game togther sometime

I was big time in to Diablo11 for a long time.I was unstopable with my zon. BLAZING BITCH

Starcraft here. Not that big on PC games but my cousin got me hooked then onto the battle net.!!!

Counter Strike , need for speed underground and PC futbol.

DiabloII, Warcraft, AVP, Sim City 4, Grand Theft Auto. I don't play many games anymore. I'm trying to take a break from gaming for a while. I once played DiabloII for 16 straight hours online!!! LOL. Sim City 4 is pretty addicting too.Everytime I turn it on I know I'm gonna be here for a while!

Blah420 said:
well for those of you who play bf42 we will have 2 get a game togther sometime

I am game for some BFV, I'm me some time this weekend, I have MSN. Check my profile. :smoke:

Good call Rex, I forgot SimCity 4, I also play it and love it!

when do you guys have time to play these games?besides work,r/c hobby,family,rcnt, where do you find the time?

single player currently playing-- farcry, system shock 2 (oldie but never played it before)
and torment (another oldie but never played before)

multiplayer- unreal 2004, the original unreal tournament, BF1942, CS, call of duty, moh series, id like to play starcraft online more often but i get wooped too easily.

hb1111 said:
when do you guys have time to play these games?besides work,r/c hobby,family,rcnt, where do you find the time?

family/work what's that?

When I'm really bored, I where out that 3d pinball yo!

FastEddy said:
Medal of Honor series
I'm now on FarCry

My son downloaded the demo of FarCry several months ago. I loved the environment of that game. Kinda like being on vacation in the tropics and having to shoot a few bad guys. How do you like it Eddy?

KillerWabbit, how do you like Flight Simulator 2004? I have 2002 Professional (all the ATC talk and such.) I love it.

I have a GeForce3 Ti200. Every other spec on my machine is very capable. I gotta upgrade the video card and try out Doom3. A co-worker in my department brought his home machine in on a Friday and three of us wasted some valuable company time watching him play Doom3.

I like Half-life also. I'm gonna re-register on RCNitro as Gordon Freeman. Gotta get HL2.

RTCW
MOH
Loved the TombRaider series.

I have to devote time to job and children... so the sacrifice is personal betterment at online play. So I don't play CounterStrike unless I feel like getting my ass kicked moments after a spawn point.

My kid kicks ass on America's Army. They accuse him of cheating all the time.

Back