Getting SERIOUSLY Goofy

• Thread starter Penguin Fart Racing
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penguin Fart Racing

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
  2. Crawling
  3. Flying
  4. Boating
QUESTION- What do you do with 32 X-MAXXES ?

ANSWER- Obvious; you play CHESS ? Half are BLACK in colour while the other half have bodies colored RED. Big, tall easily seen bodies are fabricated to look like giant chess pieces ( Castle, Knight, Bishop, Queen, King and Pawns ). Game is played on a 24 foot by 24 foot field/board with the Chessmen moving with the aid of FPV😄

A lot of money in that. Dont count on me to move the "play mat".

Entertainment for the rich. LOL

A lot of money in that. Dont count on me to move the "play mat".
You are righ. Moving thd playing field would be ponderous at best. Wonder if we could get SIXTEEN X-MAXXES to go up against SIXTEEN ARRMA OUTCASTS in a game / battle of DEMOLITION CHESS ? My quote for the day: "REALITY addictive substitute for Dreaming". Or is it a substitute for QUEEFING AIR-BISCUITS ?

QUESTION- What do you do with 32 X-MAXXES ?

ANSWER- Obvious; you play CHESS ? Half are BLACK in colour while the other half have bodies colored RED. Big, tall easily seen bodies are fabricated to look like giant chess pieces ( Castle, Knight, Bishop, Queen, King and Pawns ). Game is played on a 24 foot by 24 foot field/board with the Chessmen moving with the aid of FPV😄
We need to plan this irl

Back