Sold / Found Wanted: T-Maxx Rolling Chassis

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RCDad

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I made a deal with someone for a rolling chassis and I am starting to think I've been burned. I planned to give my wife a truck for mothers day.

This is what I have:
New TRX 2.5 engine
New muffler and header
New motor saver air filter
New Throttle linkage
New fuel line
New body
Stock wheels and tires
TQ3 Tx

What I was supposed to get was everything else.

Anyway, if someone has what I need, let me know, I was considering buying an HV-Maxx BL system but I want to surprise her with her own T-Maxx.

sorry i just glanced at it and seen a tmaxx and i thought he was selling a roller ,.,,
sorry

check ebay.... they have a TON of tmaxx parts EVERYWHERE you look. I bet you'll find the parts that you need on there... Good Luck!

i have a rolling chasis. one wheel is stripped in the hex area. actually it is a complete truck except one thottle/brake servo, a wheel, a one-way bearing, a battery lead wire for the on/off switch. $150 for entire truck including motor and everything i have except the parts listed that need to be fixed..
has a new front bulkhead and front skidplate.
pm for pictures and we can work a deal.
comes with radio

Last edited:
Update: We received a "last notice" today in the mail. The package has been sitting at the post office all week and we never even got a first notice. My wife is headed there now, good thing the post office is open on Good Friday.

Then I guess it really is a "good" friday for you!

We had the same kind of thing happen out in dekalb. The only notice we received was red as they had the package for a week and a half... morons. I thought it was taking a long time because it came from china, but in the end, if the post office would have let us know, I would have received it in 9 days as opposed to 17.

This came from Ohio! Geez, I was about to buy another roller. The only thing I'm missing is fuel tubing (on order) unless there is some in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back