Traxxas Sledge.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel ya....I was very brand loyal when it came to my booze....but I quit drinking a year ago for health reasons....so now more money for RC LOL
My brother and I mainly run our stuff on a track so no real concerns about bent motor mounts and whatnot. I hear of manny who strip gears of the Xmaxx's too, but we haven't had any issues with those either. I did recently strip a tooth off a Kraton pinion gear.. and this..darned rocks!!😂😂

View attachment 166728
Yea I have had that problem as well

I feel ya....I was very brand loyal when it came to my booze....but I quit drinking a year ago for health reasons....so now more money for RC LOL
Good for you, I mean giving it up. I don't drink often, maybe a couple times a month during summer. I'm a caffeine junky tho..lots of java.

God bless you. I will keep that in mind next time I buy an RC. 💪
Good for you, I mean giving it up. I don't drink often, maybe a couple times a month during summer. I'm a caffeine junky tho..lots of java.
I don't drink at all. I take care of my wife. I am her care giver.

Last edited:
I didn't really wanna quit lol...the doctor strongly suggested it was a good idea...but it's all good I feel a lot better for it

Yea I have had that problem as well
Yea the stock spur and pinion most Traxxas RCs pretty much suck...I exploded them in my XMAXX and XRT within a week but since replacing them with better ones haven't had any problems

God bless you. I will keep that in mind next time I buy an RC. 💪

I don't drink at all. I take care of my wife. I am her care giver.
We have been going to DRs a lot. Any ?s. I'm sorry the Doctors a lot. My wife has been ill lately. My bad.

Last edited:
Its so fun Runnin them.
We have to drive 1 hr per visit the the Doctors office. Last 2 days. All is well. :thumbs-up: We are pretty happy about that. Takes its toll though. Trying to do that, and post replies. So sorry about that. Lots going on. Mike.

Last edited: