Traxxa revo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa78

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I would like to purchase some new tires for my revo. I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT SIZE TIRES FIT MY TRUCK AND ALSO, WHERE CAN I BUY SOME HOT PINK OR PURPLE RIMS. I BEEN LOOKING BUT I can't FIND ANY. DO YOU GUYS RECOMMEND A WEBSITE
THANX

As far as a tire "size" - They will all fit your truck. You just need to make sure you have the right size hex for your hubs. I dont own a Revo but think 17mm. The hexes are interchangeable for the most part as well if you wanted to go even bigger.

As far as rims I know RPM used to make purple chrome 1's but I can't remember what the rim was called. You could look into buying a set of white rims from rpm and dye them using rit dye. That way you can go for whatever color you want

I have owned a few Revos and your best bet is go with a 17mm hex and get the aluminum ones. As far as tires that is a personal preference but the pic below is 3.8 RPM revolver wheels and 3.8 Proline Badland tires. You should be able to find everything you need at http://www.amainhobbies.com

70946[/ATTACH]"]
IMG_1127.jpg

70948[/ATTACH]"]
IMG_1137.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1127.jpg
    IMG_1127.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1137.jpg
    IMG_1137.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 41
Thanx i like ur wheels on ur truck i will def, check that website out. By the way whats the name of the part protecting the center of your engine? That silver metal piece? I would like to buy one as well, cuz driving my car, at times it does flips and what not and i wanna protect it? Please let me know so i can purchase it tomorrow
thanx sypone

Thanks It is an RC solutions cage, I got rid of the Revo a year or so ago but the website is here you can find cheaper roll cages but you won't find a stonger one.

A pic with the lid off
70952[/ATTACH]"]
IMG_1128.jpg

The cage is more for extreme abuse like this
[ame="http://youtu.be/7d3WS1_gAL0"]http://youtu.be/7d3WS1_gAL0[/ame]

Also the trouble with the cage is you are limited as to what bodies you can use, I had to chop that truck body up allot to make it fit.

Home movies:)
70954[/ATTACH]"]
IMG00031.jpg

Mud bogs.
70956[/ATTACH]"]
revo1.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1128.jpg
    IMG_1128.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 40
  • revo1.jpg
    revo1.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG00031.jpg
    IMG00031.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 41
heres my cage i built myself. cost me $10 of steel and a good avo or day depending how efficient you can work. i built it specifically so i can remove everything as if the cage isnt there so i dont need to take it off.

88b2b243.jpg

95d82478.jpg

eb5588d5.jpg

any Variety store like Walmart, Target etc look in the laundry section.

Back