Transmitter & Receiver Combos.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D arrow

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hi all, been a while since I've been on here, sorry been busy lately. Can anyone pls give me some input on what combos ( Transmitter & Receiver ) you'd recommend for Revo 3.3? brand name does not matter as long as they're good responsive combos, thx in advance

I've been using a Spektrum DX3s on mine. Never a problem. It has since been replaced by the DX4s.

Spektrum most definitely i have a dx3r pro for mine and lov eit

futaba 4pls is great.
i wanted spektrum but because of the bad reviews online i went with fuataba

I've been using a Futaba 4PL for a while now after upgrading from a Spektrum. Spektrum is a nice radio but the Futaba is certainly my favorite.

If you want to save cash and still have a great radio the Flysky GT3B is awesome. And if you have other rigs you want to setup another receiver will only cost you like 7 bucks.

Thx for all the input guys, leaning towards the Futaba 4PL. What servos would you consider to work good, nor great for these TX & REC combos? thx all in advance.

Almost every servo that I know of will work with 4PL and DX3s/4s.

What would you consider good to great, as far as servo in comparison on these two? looking at, Savox nor Hitec. I'm in the process of getting the 4PLS, with the new features it offers.

Back