Sold / Found TMaxx 3.3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos2767

RCTalk Talkaholic
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
This truck is in great condition and has a hi torque airtronics steering servo and a Towerpro 996R throttle servo. The engine is 3 months old and has maybe at best 1 gal through it. This Maxx is a 2.5 chassis and runs awesome and needs nothing but fuel and a driver. Also included would be the starting wand and a Flysky GT3b radio and receiver. It does have the FOC installed already as well. The tires are about a month old and I replaced the OWB last week. This is 100% RTR, just add your batteries to the radio and starter wand and go. I am asking $225 shipped Conus! Also a bag of extra parts like A Arms and spur and a bunch of other items will be sent with it.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 274
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 272
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 282
Sold!!!

++Rep for Chaos2767! He shipped it next day and everything was as described! He also helped me out A LOT the first week with questions, getting it running, tuned, etc. The upgraded transmitter is great and I'm sure this 3.3 is a world better than the truck's old 2.5.
Very happy with the T-maxx and transaction! :first_place:

Now it just needs to stay WARM here in Chicago so I can run it like crazy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back