The Word It out

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mayhem

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
The Word Is out

The word is out! :whistle: Click Here

Who ever you are come out where ever you are.

ohhh yeah I'm Fast B R I C K i have been recruting.

Last edited:
Surprised that he didnt get banned calling it a brick ..lol

had to run how to traxxs for comfort ... at least the last post was on same vein as we say xxx nt just hadles better

Geez Mayhem, I thought you'd be getting all spastic about that thread. I think pretty much every reply said without hesitation that the NR is a BRICK!!! Did you see that list of mods that one guy made just to get it to turn? A GT RTR costs less!!!!

every thread said how much better the losi and GT handled. That guy spent twice what the brick cost and he said it only handled better, not good.

what a waste of money u know... every rc is practicly designed the same.

Originally posted by RaCinJason399
what a waste of money u know... every rc is practicly designed the same.
So you are saying your duratrash would turn the same times on a track in the hands of Adam Drake as a RC10GT would turn in the Hands of Matt Francis... I THINK NOT.... There is R&D out the wazooo that goes into these trucks.... Hence Duratrash instead of doing there own they copy a RC10 stealth tranny drop it on a copied losi chasis with losi shocks and wha-la you have the duratrash evader... Give me a break all the same. If that was the care Novicerob could race his nitro hawk
:rolleyes:
x

There the same... my car has a high torque steering servo... its probibly the same as the other car it "copied". HEy have you ever had a duratrax? why do you call it duratrash?

When I compar the rustler and the losi they are not the same. Take your 70 MPH duratrash outta here. LOL:yes:

There the same... my car has a high torque steering servo... its probibly the same as the other car it "copied".
What does your car having a high tourqe servo have to do with anything?? Also when you say its probably the same as the other car what are you talking about?

HEy have you ever had a duratrax? why do you call it duratrash?
No I have not ever owned a duratrash this would be because before I ever bought a R/C i did massive amounts of research before I bought a vehicle so that I would make an informed decision and not end up with a piece of crap. Hence what we shall name the NoviceRob syndrome.

to answer the last part of your question...Why ask why.. Why do people call the rusty a brick ?? because they do duratrash sucks even reterd will tell you that.... And he has good luck with everything that no one else likes..

Also please answer my question
Are you saying your duratrash would turn the same times on a track in the hands of Adam Drake as a RC10GT would turn in the Hands of Matt Francis...?

Originally posted by Mayhem
When I compar the rustler and the losi they are not the same. Take your 70 MPH duratrash outta here. LOL:yes:

dude the only way a duratrash is going to go over 30 is if its inside a 1/1 car or truck....X

30 my white ass dude it can go 30 barely touching the throtel... its got a sweet motor and a high geared 2 speed, and a bth and a ae pipe.. So eat that. 30 ahahaha u wish ur cars could hit 70 ur just jelious.

I am talking about the Cars You were talking about in your post smarty pants. :bow: wow

The OS .15 Max doesn't have enought RPM's go go that fast. Right X...:yes:

What engine and gearing do you have jason? I do not belive your truck will go that fast if you tell me the gearing we can find out...

here is the specs on a .15 cv-x or 15 max as you call it jason 29000 rpms that is BEANS no way you would get 70 even with a 3 speed..... X

15 CV-X OSMG2034 0.68@29,000

There the same... my car has a high torque steering servo... its probibly the same as the other car it "copied". HEy have you ever had a duratrax? why do you call it duratrash?

You are really starting to show your ignorance with this statement. There is no way your duratrash can possible do 70mph even in a blizzard in hell=devil . You probably dont know much about anything when it comes to technical facts about r/c do you? By that I mean tuning your suspension and choosing the right rubbers and gears because if you did then you would realize that there isnt a snowball chance of a duracrap out handling a Losi or GT. Another thing that really gets me about you is this 70mph thing. First off your "sweet motor" is VERY underpowered by todays standards. I have a .12 CV-R that puts out right around a horse and it wont/can't do 70mph even with the best gearing in the world AND a 2 speed. Besides why would you brag about going that fast, because we all know that any duracrap will easily come apart above 40mph :D .

Originally posted by Rob D
Surprised that he didnt get banned calling it a brick ..lol

had to run how to traxxs for comfort ... at least the last post was on same vein as we say xxx nt just hadles better
Now traxxas is not that stupid to ban him for calling it a brick. They would, however, probably ban him for making a typo and calling it a brik or a brck. Their logic would be simple that it must stand for some curse word that they don't know but ban him anyway just in case.

The car is soo light... Hey i dont Give a poop! if u think u know.. then think that but ur wrong. Ur not the one with the car... u dont know how light it is and with just little change to it makes it fly.

Plus I DIDNT say 70mph Mayhem i SAID 60's wow u can read ... i guess hooked on phonics work for you

My gearing is 15/21T and the spurs are 120T/108T

Racin Jason....Dont diss mayhem or X they have more knowledge then you will ever get! So you can just sit here and wait for them to respond. ....or you can stfu.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

More knowledge than I WILL EVER GET? who are u there mom? plus stfu this isnt with u.

The car is soo light... Hey i dont Give a poop! if u think u know.. then think that but ur wrong. Ur not the one with the car... u dont know how light it is and with just little change to it makes it fly.

Plus I DIDNT say 70mph Mayhem i SAID 60's wow u can read ... i guess hooked on phonics work for you

My gearing is 15/21T and the spurs are 120T/108T

Where u go X? Find out YOu were WroNG?

Its been a while... huh no X still

Actually I had you ignored so I didn't have to bother with you but since you demand I tell you whats up here goes...

look

here for two speed kit that shows actually gearign I called duratrash today talked to SCOTT in tech support he told he this was the only two speed option for maximum lines, He also said the standard truck has a 10.8 to 1 final drive ratio and that the stock bell is 15t and the spur is 52 t with that data you can deduct the gear box ratio is 3.12

Now with that data lets look at how fast your truck goes with the best gear ratio for speed aka second gear you said your gears are My gearing is 15/21T and the spurs are 120T/108T

Ok so lets see how fast you go with the .15 OS MAX used in all examples

Gear Box Ratio = 3.12
Spur Gear Teeth = 120 for high gear
CB teet = 19T for high gear
Tire Diameter = 3.75 in
Maximunm RPMS = 29000

Spur/Pinion Ratio 5.714
Gear Ratio 17.829
Rollout 0.661in
Top speed estimate 18.147 MPH

Yup thats right that baby will go a smoking 18.147 with your BOGUS gearing ratios you gave us. Nice try. Here is what you will get if you run the real gears which is decent for duratrash but not for the money you spend to make it go that when a TL or AE RTR does that strait out of the box with a one speed and TRX BRICK will pass it at half throttle

Here is the legit specs of your truck

Gear Box Ratio = 3.12
Spur Gear Teeth = 48 for high gear
CB teet = 19T for high gear
Tire Diameter = 3.75 in
Maximunm RPMS = 29000

Spur/Pinion Ratio 2.526
Gear Ratio 7.882
Rollout 1.495
Top speed estimate 41.046MPH that is respectable at least but it dosen't matter how light it is with that gearing and those rpms it can't brreak the laws of mathmatics and physics Hope that helps with that answer you will go back to the igonore list have a good day kid and do some research before you start tring to bull crap people....X

Last edited: