The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gallery1.jpg

Yeah whatever... Lol kidding, I was joking too GEESH! :)

Well don't I feel dumb now.

Anyways, back to the thread's topic:

bigmac.jpg

milk-2.jpg

KitKat.gif

love this combo its good !

My purchase to day was a cool ass spy pen... I did my research and this is the best one out there... audio and video and the best part... no visible flashing lights while in use... it doesn't have anything to do with RC ... but it will help keep me gainfully employed...LOL

http://securitysystems.com/BestSpyPen.htm

My purchase to day was a cool ass spy pen... I did my research and this is the best one out there... audio and video and the best part... no visible flashing lights while in use... it doesn't have anything to do with RC ... but it will help keep me gainfully employed...LOL

http://securitysystems.com/BestSpyPen.htm

Dude, your avatar......WTF.

well I bought nothing today yet but in the past week I bought an axial scx10, Summit, 2sets of new rims and tires for the maxx's, a picco .26max for the maxx,( the stuff neede to install it) a lift kit for the scx10, on the way is trinity nitro fuel, new beadlocks, and a set of mud slingers, the better lift kit for the scx10 (the first one I thought was like the secound one, what a surprise when I opend it).. Well that is my list considering I have skipped this thread for a while, I didnt want to list everything since it is my first post and I have boughten a bunch of stuff in the past 6months... l.o.l. and now broke so I gotta go back to working extra hard on monday!!!!

Gasoline at less than $3 a gallon near Ft. Worth.

less than 3 bucks a gallon are you dreaming??? l.o.l.

Couple bottles of water and Gatorade. Heading out mountain biking.

54T spur gear, 12T & 14T pinion gears

A 24 pack of Vader drum sticks.