The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mailman was good to me today.
ae6edb75-432d-7ff8.jpg

My lhs game me an awesome deal on a set of cvd drive shafts for my merv. Also bought a new wing and some locking wheels nuts. My little merv is getting blinged out.

Gotta pull weekend duty so got today off. Headed down to LHS to get some connectors so I can finish up my castle install at work tomorrow.
d0362cbf-4929-0473.jpg

Nice!! I really dig the look of the SCB, can't wait to see yours in action on lipo power.

Its insane. Finished it up today and run out and play between downpours. Headlights and tail lights look awesome.

Will I be the only one?

Star Wars the complete saga (Blu Ray)

I should certainty hope not. Amazon shipped it out at 5pm last night, and I got it at 10am this morning. Prime shipping rocks. (plus, I got it for 50% off there too :D )

I plan on not coming out of my living room for the next few days.

2wcntx4.jpg

It's gonna take me a few weekends to watch all of it. My 6 y.o. is SUPER big into Star Wars right now. I love it :)

Same here, our copy is expected here today. My oldest is already asking to go get the mail...to bad it usually doesn't come until noon time.

i bought a scope mount for my Ruger MKII stainless with long bull barrel and also some Houge grips. Now I'm trying to find a decent red dot scope 42mm.

Some machining work on some axle tubes. Some male and female deans. Some large revo ends....

SCT Chassis
SCT Kickplate
SCT Skidplate
SCT Bumper Set
(have a SCT that apparently suffers from a front end collision allergy)

Futaba 3PRKA
Great reviews for a plain jane entry level. I actually prefer the good ol fashion knobs as opposed to scrolling through menus. Just easier to make adjustments on the fly.

4.70 gear reduction kit for my toyota...yay

Laptop and carrying case for my son to use at school.

Laptop and carrying case for my son to use at school.

There was ONE kid in my senior class (10 years ago) that had a laptop, he got made fun of all the time lol. Using the computer then was "cheating", but now dont all kids have to use them?

Back