The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great movie Hamz. I'm a huge fan of Emma Stone.

Nothing and I'm proud of myself for it as I was bidding on a RC bike on ebay (been wanting one forever now), but saved my money for my upcoming vacation instead. I'm horrible for just blowing money all the time, trying really hard to curb that habit lately.

Bought a new ceramic frying pan, knife and a pair of paints....

Doh! I'm blaming it on auto-correct....(pssst, I'm on my pc though, dont tell).

Slowngreen brushed them on with his new paints.

^^spray on corduroy?......how come your still making the sound of cords rubbing together ^^

a New tac light for my wife's 9mm.
100_3610_zps34448d3c.gif

That one fits real well man, not way out like most.

Picked up another sync/charging cable for my Nook HD+ and an anti-glare screen protector for it as well.

I like it, it was pretty cheap too, found them at a local flea market for 20 bux....had the same one with a laser for 25, but didnt go for it, this one has the,defense strobe setting as well, i made the mistake of trying it on my wife.......BAD IDEA!! :eek:pps:

Traxxas connectors, a pinion gear (I hope it fits), Delrin upper chassis brace and a new wing for the Mini 8ight. My connectors and pinion are coming from a UK online HS, so hopefully I'll be able to get the connectors soldered on by this weekend.

245 onyx charger, a pair of traxxas 2s 7.4V 2200mAh battery packs
RPM a-arms, RPM axle carriers, RPM bumpers, heat sink, motor mount heat sink
Traxxas series/parallel connectors
Diff oil: 30k-50k-120k....all I could find on the last one.

Last edited: