The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is as big as they think he is going to get. Which is a PERFECT size for me right now. I have been wanting to get another one for years, but didnt feel like having it cooped up in an apartment.

Good lookin dog Alpine!

---
Baught an imaginary bomb then dropped it on CKRCC for them ignoring my emails and call messages or so it seems.....

Parts for the revo I have coming in the mail:
RPM axle carriers
Engine bay plate
Front-center and rear GH skids
HD servo saver spring
Another waterproof savox SW0231MG (probably use for steering and the 985MG I have for t/b)
spare set of P2 rockers

Should have almost all I need/want now...

That is as big as they think he is going to get. Which is a PERFECT size for me right now. I have been wanting to get another one for years, but didnt feel like having it cooped up in an apartment.

Do you know the age? His paws look a bit too big for him still. I would guess he's around 10-12 months, but I can't see his teeth too well. I love pit bulls I have had at least one since age 6. My 95lb Blue my avatar has almost the same color coat as your male.

Yea he is a blue and white. They said he is around a year, and is at 21 lbs. I saw the pictures of him from around a month ago and he had almost no fur, and had abnormal growing nails and highly emaciated. The change is miraculous to say the least. Heartworm - was a huge surprise to all from his outward appearance. He was cut like 3-4 days ago, so his boy parts are pretty swollen up right now, but hopefully in the next couple weeks he will back to normal.

He will probably max out around 40-50 lbs if you run him, and feed him a high protein/fat diet. I use 27% protein / 17% fat in the summer, and 18/12 I think is what I use in the winter, since they aren't as active. But I'm sure you have alot of experience with dogs. be sure to post pics now and then I would love to see how he finishes developing.

Unfortunately the pit and my MinPin did not get along and I had to return him to the shelter. It was one of the hardest things I've had to do in a loooong time. It amazes me how I could gt so attached to him in 4 days. I actually shed a couple tears on the way out of the door.

Unfortunately the pit and my MinPin did not get along and I had to return him to the shelter. It was one of the hardest things I've had to do in a loooong time. It amazes me how I could gt so attached to him in 4 days. I actually shed a couple tears on the way out of the door.

:( Huge bummer man for you and him.

It really sucks. He is such a great dog. I felt horrible walking back into the shelter with him and even worse walking out without him. But I plan on volunteering more out there. If I can't bring him (or any other dog there) home, I'll go to them as often as I can.

Sorry to hear that alpine. When my mother in law moved in her German Sheppard went straight for my Chow/Lab pup, so they had to go. It sucked as I liked the German Sheppard, the mother in law on the other hand. :D

I hope so. My fiancée might have someone lined up who works with her has a pit already.

Sorry that they didn't get along, Alpine. Hopefully he'll get a great home.

I picked up a new little bird:

A Nano QX. Charging the battery so I can bind it and fly it.

Well, the Nano QX won't bind to my DX7s. Guess I'll take it back to my LHS to see if I was doing it wrong...