The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picked up a new agama a8 nitro buggy kit in a trade, Gonna build one up to run next season. gotta pull the trigger on a motor, just not sure what to buy.

This little thing is fun as heck to drive on a slick garage floor! And for it's size it's pretty darn quick.
20130809_205225_zpsf6826e65.jpg

This is a tire from the 5B.... :hehe:
20130809_205301_zpseac181b1.jpg

Is it the brushed or brushless? I love the brushless.

The LiPo wakes them up incredibly. I have a factory brushless like yours and one i converted using the 10250kV motor. Lots of fun.

Well I have been looking for an xxl/lst2 with certain hop ups, for my friends conversion, and my own use. I found one.

purchasedlst2_zps86bc8199.jpg

a book for my dads birthday.

The LiPo wakes them up incredibly. I have a factory brushless like yours and one i converted using the 10250kV motor. Lots of fun.

What size lipo are you using? I have a decent charger, but these battery connections are so small, did you swap them out for something different? Just wondering how I can charge the lipo. Thanks!

Adopted a new fur baby. It's obvious that he was excited to be adopted. Hahaha

null_zps3d8407a4.jpg

null_zps3d673e29.jpg

Well I can't top the adoption, and I haven't even really paid yet, but I did order some parts today. I ordered

The pieces to hold my carb on my 4.6
A pipe to manifold coupler
And "bullet proof" diff internals

Good for you Alpine! Congrats on the new buddy.

tell him to put the "red rocket' away :D, did you get him from the lady on TV, putbulls and parolee's?villalobos rescue or something like that, i noticed the last episode i watched of it she had moved to La.

No the Parish (county to everyone outside of louisiana) animal shelter has a pit program called Pit Rowe.