The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plan on building about 90% of it then loose interest. It will then go to the graveyard next to the xr10 and scx10.

scx10 in the graveyard???? :O

I bought a gear diff for my dex210

A really cool folding, filtered and fan fed portable spray booth.

$(KGrHqV,!lcFHC18VP)!BRykvvLQT!~~60_57.jpg

Transformer not included. It's 110 AC. :)
$69 on the bay, with shipping. I saw a bunch of them all about the same price. This one was the cheapest. I didn't realize till I opened it today that it didn't have the exhaust hose with it. $69 as is, 74 to 79 with the hose.
22 something JUST for the hose kit.
Well, I really didn't need that part.

2 mini sand blasting kits. Just finished cleaning the black painted alloy rims of the 1/5 scale bike.

One of these...
$T2eC16VHJGoFFvfhhPiMBR8cVDRZ1Q~~60_3.jpg

And one of these...
$(KGrHqQOKosFHm0s+Qk+BR-yI+oKdg~~60_12.jpg

Killer RC sway bar mounts for the Baja, 100 body clips (I can't POSSIBLY loose that many!)
4 turnigy nano-tech 160mah 1s lipos for the night vapor.
A series charging adaptor for the 1s's
Also a lipo for my FS GT3B
I love Hobbyking lol (and DDM!):D:D
Brandon

I picked up a like new 500gb PS3 with GT5 for $100

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Nice Score Schrode!!

Yeah, my original is a fat version from 2007/8ish and the laser went out about 2 1/2 yrs ago and I never got around to fixing it. I was talking to a guy I work with about it and he offered to sell me one of his, I think he still has 4 more (a fat, a black super slim, white super slim and he just picked up a UK spec fat).

Black market :D that's a killer deal!

I'm still using the first version, the one that everyone says it so valuable, has that certain serial number, i dont know that much about them. it the fat version.

An upgraded RCNT membership again! Woooo!!

Now everyone read my sig and quote above my avatar, do it now!! And get to da choppa!!

I understand not saving the politicians but the whores we gotta save!

New glasses (the seeing-eye blonde says it's too hot to go out) also picked up the Matrix Trilogy on Blu for $13.

Mx Simulator full game.