The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought some bird netting to keep the birds and dog out of my garden!

I picked that up on the weekend, but I'm using to keep the birds and stray cats out of the berry patch. I'm trying to figure a way to keep the cats out of raised garden bed that I have my melons in. The way it's set up I can't use nets safely, well without killing the cats by getting trapped. I don't want that happening!

No exchange of money today, but I took delivery of 2.2" dirt webs, bro codes, wheEl nuts, new rear wings, mip diff rebuild kit, battery foam set, new rear springs, 2 sets of rear rims, and an mip hex driver.

Fallout 4 for Xbox one. A little slow in gameplay so far but will see how it progresses.

So The Crew was free this month for XBL gold account members, and I found out the Wild Run expansion had motorcycles, so I had to pick that up. I'm also test driving a month of EA access as well to see if it's worth the $30 a year.

New water pump, serpentine belt, and fan clutch assembly for my Jeep. Nothing like a failure at 4 A.M. when you are headed to work, oh and a towing fee of $50.00 to get it home. So I could grab the Yota and go to work.

Honestly I have had this Jeep for 17 years and this is the first time it left me on the side of the road, so I can't complain.

Radiator hoses and a thermostat for the jeep figured since I was in there might as well go ahead and do them to. I followed my repair with some Motrin not quite as young and flexible as I once was.

Headed to pick all this up (and likely a few other things too) after work for my trip tomorrow.

leather cleaner / conditioner for hiking boots
boot laces
folding saw
Mountain House dried meals for dinner
some granola and other breakfast / snack stuff
premetherin treatment for gear
bug spray
water
beef jerky
whisky

Another month of Amazon Prime and some K-Carafe coffees. Also picked up a new battery for the laptop.

Last edited:
Cordless, Lithium, variable speed from 5,000 to 30,000. 12V.
Dremel-8220-1-28.jpg

Complete with case and accessories.

Dremel-8220-Cordless-Rotary-Tool-1024x821.jpg

$40 worth of diesel, jimmy johns, and 2 quarts of nitro :cool:

Cordless, Lithium, variable speed from 5,000 to 30,000. 12V.
Dremel-8220-1-28.jpg

Complete with case and accessories.

Dremel-8220-Cordless-Rotary-Tool-1024x821.jpg

The want is strong.

With it being cordless, you can now wax and buff the inside of things, you can go in at one end and come out at the other.

Stinger Mosquito Zapper, now I'm laying in bed and it's zapping about 20 a minute. Got to say though I'm smiling about it.

It's all about the high speed buffing. I already have a corded Dremel and a Black & Decker rotary tool (same thing) but I'm spoiled on cordless tools.

With it being cordless, you can now wax and buff the inside of things, you can go in at one end and come out at the other.

Yep, in one ear and out the other. lol You know, Mental floss.

Back