The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only 5TB, Griff? I had to get an 8TB for my movies. HD video takes up a LOT of space...

Thanks for making me feel inadequate in the TB department. LOL.

Actually I keep all my movies on VUDU so this drive will strictly be for the Xbox hopefully it should be big enough. I am not a huge gamer just want to be able to play once in awhile and the Xbox will just be used for gaming.

Fox volume spacer kit for my MTB fork, shock kit worked fantastic today! I also had one margarita, one beer, and an incredible beef brisket french dip at the Universal Joint post ride.

Thanks for making me feel inadequate in the TB department. LOL.

Actually I keep all my movies on VUDU so this drive will strictly be for the Xbox hopefully it should be big enough. I am not a huge gamer just want to be able to play once in awhile and the Xbox will just be used for gaming.
I have a data cap to deal with sooo..... (Thanks AT&T)

I have a data cap to deal with sooo..... (Thanks AT&T)

That sucks luckily through charter I have no Caps for data, which between Vudu, Netflix and Hulu, plus all my other online activities is a wonderful thing.

It's been a while since I've posted, but I'm back.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-29-02-10-37-1.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-29-02-10-37-1.png
    218.2 KB · Views: 105
Some DOT4 brake fluid, shop rags, and another magnetic retrieval tool since I always seem to lose them. They work wonders for snatching valve shims in the head of a motorcycle engine rather than letting them fall down into it.

That's cool. I worked on my '78 Honda CB750F SuperSport this weekend. Hopefully post up soon that I've bought some goodies. Lol

5 litres of Round up, my gravel driveway needs about 3 applications of this from spring to fall. I'll probably need another 5 litres halfway through the next application and that usually lasts me the year.

Nice bike HPIGuy!

Some DOT4 brake fluid, shop rags, and another magnetic retrieval tool since I always seem to lose them. They work wonders for snatching valve shims in the head of a motorcycle engine rather than letting them fall down into it.
Ground up metal bits adds character to your bearings. :)

New body for my savage X... now if I can just get the thing running right!

Pelican 1500

Time to store my folders in style,

Picked up an Exceed Blur 1/16 Nitro Buggy. Couldn't resist. Now have 7 Nitro's in the fleet. The addiction continues. LOL

A Wolf Tooth components 26T direct mount SRAM chainring for the MTB. I need some lower gearing when the going gets really steep. I'll also be getting motorcycle inspected and tagged later today.