The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vacation or new location?
New location! I leave Korea in July.... as long as war don't break out...lol. Yeah I will be moving to Pearl Harbor in late Aug time frame.

Nice! Lots of chrome and I really like the front wheel, does the back wheel match? I'm assuming most likely.

Yes both rims are the same. The fat tire soaks up a lot of the road too. I really like it. SOOO much smoother than the one I used to have. It was an 85. I still need to be a little gentle on her for the first few hundred miles.

New location! I leave Korea in July.... as long as war don't break out...lol. Yeah I will be moving to Pearl Harbor in late Aug time frame.

Pearl Harbor. You lucky dog..

Yes both rims are the same. The fat tire soaks up a lot of the road too. I really like it. SOOO much smoother than the one I used to have. It was an 85. I still need to be a little gentle on her for the first few hundred miles.

BS. Give it to her hard.

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, Hemi with an 8 speed tranny!

Jeep1_zpse2f66801.jpg

jeep2-1_zpsb48ae1d6.jpg

jeep3_zpsc501f2cb.jpg

jeep4_zps9dde60cf.jpg

Jeep5_zps0dccf6bd.jpg

Man congrats Pete!

Thanks Lloyd! I have to admit that it's really my wifes ride but I plan on stealing it on a regular basis lol

I picked up a new fold-up red wagon at Sam's to haul groceries from the parking lot to my apartment. I also picked up a new pit chair for this weekend. My old buddies from the on-road racetrack told me that they found a new home, so I decided to go and heckle them like I used to.

Also ordered a scale winch at RC4WD for the ongoing SCX-10/JK project.

Tax return is here, let the fun begin!!

(4) Tiger Motors 2208-18 1100kv quad motors
(4) 30A simon K flashed ESCs
Flytron openLRS 1w Futaba TX module
Flytron openLRS receiver
Flytron FTDI board
Immersion 5800 uno video RX
Lawmate 2.4ghz video TX & RX package
2.4ghz blue beam whip CP antenna set
2.4ghz 8dbi compact flat patch antenna
assorted cable and connector kit from readymaderc
2 lipo bags
4 battery straps
49" compact travel tripod
compact photo monopod
another gopro tripod adapter
4 12 inch metal tent stakes
Alps mountaneering tent floor saver
Dakine atlas backpack

Thanks. I have rode it every day since I got it. Wife just shakes her head. In the mail are hyper-light brake lights and custom dynamics LED driving lights. I want to be seen by cars!

A good friend of mine just showed up with THIS today...

honda_gl_1800_gold_wing_f6b.jpg

1800cc 6 cylinder. 20 grand. He'd had his other GoldWing for 17 years.

Pete,That is a Beautiful Jeep, Thats my dream "Nice" Vehicle, i have driven "beaters" for years, i have had my eye on the new cherokees for a while, i really like them.

---------- Post added at 7:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:38 PM ----------

Got all my crash parts in the mail for my Tekno truck to get ready for teh Spring Sting In Myrtle Beach at the end of the month, a new tekin t8 1900kv,2 Jconcepts Subcultures for my 2wd and a new set of borrego wheels and super soft calibers for my 4wd. Ready for the beach race.

A good friend of mine just showed up with THIS today...

honda_gl_1800_gold_wing_f6b.jpg

1800cc 6 cylinder. 20 grand. He'd had his other GoldWing for 17 years.

Wow... nice ass cruiser! Must be a smooth running machine. I thought my brothers was smooth, 1200cc back in the early 90's! Was like riding a couch... at 100mph! lol

Picked up some spare heli parts and a new bell for my buggy. WHich I think I ordered poorly. Didn't read, so assuming it's not hardened... it will probably last 4 tanks like my last one!

2 spur gears, fuel, body clips, glow plugs, and a new antenna tube. yep stocking up for the season

2 spur gears, fuel, body clips, glow plugs, and a new antenna tube. yep stocking up for the season

Are you still running FM/AM radio? Do your self a HUGE favor if so and make your next purchase a 2.4 setup. There are so many really cheap setups out there now that theres no reason to not be running one in my opinion.

New front door, new closet doors, and paint. Going to be busy doing house work for a while now. :)

Did you mean for that to be a smiley Mike or a frown? Lol. I hate house work.

Back