The storm is over

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitromaniac

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well, thanks to all interested! The storm is finished and now just waiting for the liquid mask in the body to dry, posting todays start and finish pics in my gallery now,its almost time to get this bitch dirty!

Lookin good!

Keep and eye on that fuel line routed through the clip. Looks and sounds good. I would just worry about it. If it works great, let me know, I may give it a whirl! Good idea!

Let us know how it performs! Looks awesome!

Thankx Çh®i§tiªñ Dont really expect much from the clip idea but it seemed like a good one at the time, I was tired! but hey! at least you dont lose that damn clip!.

Last edited:
Looks very nice... good job:winnar:

good stuff dude. as a fellow storm owner... those shock towers are going to bend like aluminum foil. What i did was get 1 extra set of each tower, and doubled them up. so i have 2 front towers and 2 rear towers. 6mm instead of 3... they have never bent again. Also, i highly recommend an Ofna 063 inline pipe for that engine.... the stock pipe is loud, and not that great of power output. Also, check out getting 7075 torque rods.... the stock chassis bends quite easily.

Have fun... it's a great buggy, but everything in the world has something to improve on.

L8r,
Garrett

Back