Sold / Found The robmob "RC FLEA MARKET"

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna start having my direct deposit go straight into your account rob. I'll take the HPI tuned pipe and I'm still debating on the 3 speed.

That's a hell of a deal on the three speed, I would buy it if I had a Savage, in a heartbeat.

Ill take the fuel tank if you still got it. Pm me your paypal info.

You got a PM.

I will get the tank out in tomorrows mail.

3 speed is coming home on friday !! maybe i should just come to work for you directly Rob ... i DO seem to be giving you all of my money !! got the stand and temp monitors today, the savage looks crazy sittin on it !!

100_6191.jpg

Last edited:
I also got my stand yesterday. The Savvy was sitting on it in less than half an hour. What a slick piece of work. I never saw anything like it before.

Got the tuned pipe yesterday. fast shipping as always. Thanks

Got the tires yesterday; they're even better than I expected. I can't wait to get them mounted up.

Glad you guys all like the stuff.

I would love to find the last sets of tires/wheels I have a home to a member on this site.

I hate to send them to feebay for and unknown person to get the deal.

The smaller stuff I can easily store in a small box on the shelf, but the tires take up too much room so they will have to go.

I will have to say that sales here and even on feebay have far exceeded my expectations. Thanks to all that have bought something from me.

I have a couple more boxes of stuff to dig through and will be adding more items soon.

Whatever you find in those boxes for a savage I call dibs haha jp. THanks a lot again for all of the great deals and extremely fast shipping. I dont know how I got the items 1 day later but I'm not complaining.

rob, pm sent back to you. let me know if thats cool.

Replied.

thanks Rob...
great deal

I have a couple more boxes of stuff to dig through and will be adding more items soon.

Let's get it done! My wife is having our annual garage sale this weekend so I'll be getting some extra r/c funds!

Thanks for selling great stuff at great prices!

Yea rob that revo wing mount and wings are in perfect condition. They fit perfect and look awesome on my revo 3.3

Status
Not open for further replies.