The 71 is coming along little here and there..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
Still a lot to do, grill and bumper in front being a little of a pain, need to still French tail lights all solid red and French the rear bumper but rest the bed is about 90% done..

IMG_1331.jpeg

IMG_1332.jpeg

IMG_1335.jpeg

Can’t keep track. Do we have the RCTALK police 👮 out again??
How hard is it to post your build stuff in the same thread 🤔

When people come here and see your initial start of the build, then nothing more... they'll be wonderimg what you got done on it. They won't see the rest of the build. Just keep posting in the same thread. Geez.

Last edited:
How hard is it to post your build stuff in the same thread 🤔

When people come here and see your initial start of the build, then nothing more... they'll be wonderimg what you got done on it. They won't see the rest of the build. Just keep posting in the same thread. Geez.
I do things differently than most people .. geeez sorry boss

I agree with WF bud, if I wanted to check out your whole build again I would be lost a little bit.

I agree with WF bud, if I wanted to check out your whole build again I would be lost a little bit.
Yea I’ll keep that thread going I guess pain in my ars go through to find it…

And P.S. we all get lost time to time 🫣

Your next build should be a short bus! Unless you already have one......

Your next build should be a short bus! Unless you already have one......
Yea maybe 🤔?? Do a Nitro like my Stubby

Put you guys to finding me a deal on a bus 🚌 to chop up and I can make custom short bus but will have to wait till I get home..

Last edited:
Back