Kyosho Fazer MK2 66 Chevy truck build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thnx chabaka. I’ve had it since around 2007. I’m gonna see how it does or maybe get brighter lights.
I have the camaro and it is the fz02 platform vs the fz02l that the truck, 57 chevy , gto etc... are on.

These are cool scale replica RCs. I do have a few complaints on the design of them. The long chassis I have is limited to about 8 bodies from Kyosho and little if any 3rd party bodies. The short chassis is the standard 1/10 scale. So there a ton for it. I don’t understand why all the bodies couldn’t be designed to work on a standard 1/10 chassis and still look correct. Hop ups are 90% Kyosho only other than tires/rims and motor. But there is still a ton of work you can do to fix them up even more. There’s a few mechanical choices that seem redundant to me. But who am I to complain. lol. I’m having fun with it! By the way if you interested in the Trans Am body I have one painted in battleship with metal flake that I’m not gonna use. It’s in a post of u wanna see it

So I have a question for you. I added the led kit to my camaro, plugged into channel 3, they light up as soon as I turn the car on which looks cool but I thought from reading the manual that I could control them with the channel 3 switch on the remote. Have you tried that? Is there a trick to making it work? It just seems like it would be cool to be able to swithc them on or off.

I think that may just work on the super charged dodge charger. It has opening head light covers. I just realized the 3rd servo would also open and close the blower or it does on the new super charged chevelle. Check out the super charged dodge charger video on Kyosho website. I found this on Amazon. I might get this myself.

IMG_9610.png

I just came across this too. Looks like there maybe several options to do this

IMG_9611.png

So I have a question for you. I added the led kit to my camaro, plugged into channel 3, they light up as soon as I turn the car on which looks cool but I thought from reading the manual that I could control them with the channel 3 switch on the remote. Have you tried that? Is there a trick to making it work? It just seems like it would be cool to be able to swithc them on or off.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/393969171994?itmmeta=01HX893XXNT80AMR0F179CDX9H&hash=item5bba647e1a:g:HToAAOSwzgFk6~0V&itmprp=enc:AQAJAAAA4MCY/LXlWgpjvnoK6jjw+M4wY7/RG29eXl/SNNrtPGJxUtCELAwoH6B2xdZccWIxOTzdpXcurYIwlAiKfeUx+yEWCWfSp7SO+fYqJzpNTm4PBzuXzpwcyLTNgIHT8so/uiIWIPeNs04FaFPMgBpFN/N2J8DNgMzHCwdXB3tlpG41cFGevK/arkB1V8SZF4AAPFn8sRMVg9MhIFCUHM01tTlrGQGOO9S6+CsdowIDal4rWCspztWBNAe60UYo+F2t7tQdPG7cc8phx1/XCh5DgadjO+8rkBjfBC3droMP4Ypn|tkp:BFBMgt-Piepj

You need these. Sometimes they are built in.

If your real into lights, rc4wd and mytruck rc have light controllers that have alot of options.

interesting, the book implies anything I plug into channel 3 will be switchable by the remote. I have seen a video of the charge with remote controlled hideaway headlights... very cool. My headlight covers are manually movable but remote would be cool , may have to upgrade my remote to a 4 or 6 channel!

I ordered the kit from Amazon. Should be here Wednesday. Then see how it goes.

Are there holes to connect parts to headlight covers. The super charged blower comes with parts to work charger headlights. I think the chevelle super charged manual states it can open and close blower

so a little slow on the uptake in my case, I had totally misunderstood how the controller poweres a channel and now that I understand that... I bought the tenergy relay and I am looking forward to having on off control of my leds. I almost went whole hog and bought the kit to give individual control and simulation for brake lights and turn signals, decided I might do one later will all the goodies. I am leaning towards adding the sound simulator to give it a v8 rumble!

Back