Sold / Found Team Losi Ten-T Sale/Trade

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I took this to the track today and all I can really say is WOW! It cleared EVERY obstacle on our 8th scale track with relative ease. The steering servo that comes with it is WAY too slow though....and the ROSS Starting system is a mixed bag. The leads are loose so sometimes it worked great other times I had to jiggle the wires to get it to spin. A little solder will fix that right up though.

AWESOME little truck....

Still willing to sell it though...so I am open to offers either on the full package, just a roller, or make a suggestion....

hey motogod...can u tell me what ur carb settings are...I've got a losi 3.4 in my revo and it just seems a lil off...oh and that same revo is for sale or trade if ur interested...its posted here...thnx...jason

hey motogod...can u tell me what ur carb settings are...I've got a losi 3.4 in my revo and it just seems a lil off...oh and that same revo is for sale or trade if ur interested...its posted here...thnx...jason

Won't really matter what my carb settings are to be honest. Yours will be different ;-) I believe I'm a few turns in from flush on the HSN and the LSN was quite a ways in from flush when I finally got it all tuned up. It's still a bit rich on the bottom though from what I can tell. Almost felt like a 2 speed since it started out slow then someone flipped the lightswitch and it turns into an animal and takes off in a hurry.

It was a VERY hot day here today though...which will majorly change a tune. I had to run it very lean (settings wise) to get it to stay semi-crisp up top. It was also 100+ degrees outside and like 60-70% humidity though....took me a full tank to get a decent base tune on it, and it still wasn't 100%.

With a new steering servo...I can see this thing being a VERY potent race weapon or basher for sure!

Last edited:
How about $325 shipped?

Carb settings

Won't really matter what my carb settings are to be honest. Yours will be different ;-) I believe I'm a few turns in from flush on the HSN and the LSN was quite a ways in from flush when I finally got it all tuned up. It's still a bit rich on the bottom though from what I can tell. Almost felt like a 2 speed since it started out slow then someone flipped the lightswitch and it turns into an animal and takes off in a hurry.

It was a VERY hot day here today though...which will majorly change a tune. I had to run it very lean (settings wise) to get it to stay semi-crisp up top. It was also 100+ degrees outside and like 60-70% humidity though....took me a full tank to get a decent base tune on it, and it still wasn't 100%.

With a new steering servo...I can see this thing being a VERY potent race weapon or basher for sure!

well thanx for the info there man...I've been playin with nitros for 17yrs and was having the same issue,,,oh i live in the midwest where our weather had been almost identical...i checked that ...thats y i asked you...i didnt mean to ask sumthin that apparently i shounldnt of asked ..sorry bro good luck with this thing...looks like ur gonna need it

Oh I didn't mean to come off like you shouldn't ask that...I just meant that different locations and different engines (even the same model) rarely run the same way with the same settings. They might serve OK as a base tune 60% of the time...but there are always the finicky engines. That's all I meant to imply to ya ;-) Keep asking questions since its the best way to learn. God knows I asked 4 gazillion when I first joined RCNT. The guys here were WONDERFULLY helpful....so I try and answer what I can as well as payback.

hey moto god you think those lil 3.4 engines run good I've had mine ported and polished and just got it back from a s@w mods who just did a fuel ramp....WOW!!!!! its in a revo...and WOW u really should look in to it

Oh I bet. It's a little rocket already. I imagine any engine work would make it much much faster. hehe

Ten-T Roller is SOLD! I still have the engine, radio, wheels, and bodies up for anyone interested though.

will the wheels fit my slash? is the ross there?

Status
Not open for further replies.