Sold / Found Team Losi Ten-T Sale/Trade

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're always serious my man! It really is a cool little rig. I'm looking forward to running some fuel through it once the mill is pinched. What I do with it after that....who knows. I don't really bash....and there is no race class for them locally....and I'm not gonna butcher it into an SCT either! lol

I'll keep ya in mind man!

hay MotoGod
pm me

thanks marvin

So the sleeve is back from being pinched....I slapped it all back together this afternoon and ran 2 tanks through it. Runs GREAT! Could barely clear 200 degrees with it running on the stand. lol

I'll report back after I'm done re-breaking it in...and I start driving it ;-)

Hey i was wondering if this would be a good car for a beginner and what is needed to run it? I am new to Nitro and you and other people led me to a Revo 3.3 but its so expensive and unfortunately i dont have coffee cups of coins, i spent that on the new rim on my dirt bike. So I'm interested in this car, i can't seem to find a used Revo anywhere. As always thanks for feedback.

The Ten-T makes a very nice beginner rig due to the remote starting system ;-) Push a button....engine fires up. Tune it and go! They are pretty fast though....but great little rig thus far. I just started to re-break in the engine and snapped a clutch spring. So waiting for that to come in so I can finish break in.

The Ten-T makes a very nice beginner rig due to the remote starting system ;-) Push a button....engine fires up. Tune it and go! They are pretty fast though....but great little rig thus far. I just started to re-break in the engine and snapped a clutch spring. So waiting for that to come in so I can finish break in.

It looks similar to the Revo/Tmaxx setup. i like the looks of it. My friends uncle has a very expensive Losi, and he let me drive it but i didnt drive it much i didnt wanna wreck cause it wasn't mine. So is it sold yet?

It's nothing like a T-Maxx or Revo....those are Monster Trucks ;-) This is a 1/10th scale Truggy. Not sold yet no.....

Videos (not mine):

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww man, where i live i need a 4WD monster truck. :\ I would've gladly purchased this truck from you, seeing that your an experienced RCNT member. Awwh mann. Could you lead me to a place to find a nice used Revo 3.3? Ill GREATLY appreciate it. I've looked on ebay but all i see is parts.

Why do you need a Monster Truck? Truggies actually make decent bashers as well most times.

I'll PM you...

Do truggys jump any good? Ill be jumping the dirt bike hills and what if i over jump :hehe: Ill be jumping and running in my pasture mostly. So maybe a truggy would be good. I don't have a good feeling about the remote start though. I'm not to good with electrics. I'm not so worried about speed but i shurley dont want a slow rc. This truck looks almost as mean as the Revo :D

Could you lead me to a place to find a nice used Revo 3.3? Ill GREATLY appreciate it. I've looked on ebay but all i see is parts.

Have you tried your local craigslist? If you check there from time to time you may get lucky. I have before.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/sites

or

http://cgi.ebay.com/TRAXXAS-REVO-3-...pt=Radio_Control_Vehicles&hash=item19bd34a29f

or

http://cgi.ebay.com/Traxxas-Revo-3-...pt=Radio_Control_Vehicles&hash=item4aa26b101e

:Washington_National:redbuggy:

Last edited:
Have you tried your local craigslist? If you check there from time to time you may get lucky. I have before.:

Riz you are a GENIOUS! But what if these motors have been incorrectly broken in? How does that second one look?

Last edited:
edit...posted in wrong place

Last edited:
I looked, there isnt much. And the engines are probably ran like hell right out the box. But ill contact the sellers and see whats going on

Bumpage ;-)

Still up for grabs....I've run @ 4-5 tanks through it since the pinch....almost getting ready to tune it now ;-)

So I took this to the track today and all I can really say is WOW! It cleared EVERY obstacle on our 8th scale track with relative ease. The steering servo that comes with it is WAY too slow though....and the ROSS Starting system is a mixed bag. The leads are loose so sometimes it worked great other times I had to jiggle the wires to get it to spin. A little solder will fix that right up though.

AWESOME little truck....

Still willing to sell it though...so I am open to offers either on the full package, just a roller, or make a suggestion....

Status
Not open for further replies.