Team losi LST2 For Sears suburban

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tmaxx96

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
i have a sears suburban 725 tractor in mint condition and I'm going to trade it for a TL LST2 with 4 speed tranny 4X4 without a remote is this a good deal the tractor is worth 450 so I'm getting the truck tonight hopefully :D:hehe::):\:first_place::first_place:

Last edited:
4 speed tranny no such thing..... as far as worth it depends on motor, hopups condition and what not too many variables.

thats what the guy said 4 speed tranny heres EXACTLY THE EMAIL HER GAVE ME

I have a team Losi lst2 4x4 gas rc 4 speed with reverse

i have no clue whats on it ill see it tonight the tractor is alot less valuable than the truck so...

well well find out when he gets here in a little while how do all of you like your lst2's?

He's probably including reverse as the "4th" gear to make the truck sound like it's really something.

OH I get it 1st and 2nd in both Hi and Lo would make it 4 speeds:hehe:

well, the guy probly made a mistake with the tranny thing, so that leads me to believe he has no frekin idea what he is talking about. that also makes me think he can't tune the motor, so that also meen he probly over heated the mill, and better yet, he probly didnt even know, becouse i bet he doesn't have a temp gun, becouse he could very well be an amature. so expect the motor to be shot, or almost shot. if your tractor is worth about 450, then its not a fair trade, dont get hustled and dont look too excited when you get there.. the first question i would ask is "do you have a temp gun?" i bet he says "no".. so the motor was never tuned properly?

theres a high and low range on an lst2?
no, its a 2sp transmission. no high/low.

ok hes not commin today hes commin 2maro mornin so well fined out then and yes it comes with a temp gun so ....

well, the guy probly made a mistake with the tranny thing, so that leads me to believe he has no frekin idea what he is talking about. that also makes me think he can't tune the motor, so that also meen he probly over heated the mill, and better yet, he probly didnt even know, becouse i bet he doesn't have a temp gun, becouse he could very well be an amature. so expect the motor to be shot, or almost shot. if your tractor is worth about 450, then its not a fair trade, dont get hustled and dont look too excited when you get there.. the first question i would ask is "do you have a temp gun?" i bet he says "no".. so the motor was never tuned properly?

no, its a 2sp transmission. no high/low.

yes there is a high and low range in an LST2 tranny.... I have one and that is probably what he meant by 4 speeds...