Sold / Found Stuff Gotta Go

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top O da BUMP to ye....

your NITRO TC3

:yes:hi, wats the lowest you will go on the nitro TC3..I'm very interested:bow:

Plaid have receved my payment?

Yes Nitro I did...I'm trying to get to the Delivery store this afternoon after class.......thank you

hey man sorry but I'm gonna have to keep lookin..can't buy the ntc3

no problem Gotspeed....thanks for looking....

sucks,I really wanted that car.:doh::doh::doh::depress::mad:

Bumpin for the new day

Bump

and

Nitro Rusty gone to Got Nitro?

what do u want for the street tires for a nitro rustler and the matching rims,:bow:pack of foam..

nitro rusy is gone....the foam tires are for the 1/12 scale I'm selling (for ridiculous low price BTW).....

Savage Is Sold And Gone.....

Nitro rusty receved,thank's plaidfish

hey man will u take 125 plus shipping for the ntc3:bow:

dont know if this thread is totally dead but i figured i would ask anyways, would you happen to have a 2.5 ez start? also the control box for it too?

I've got teh controllers but no starter anymore....15 bucks and I'll send em all...I think I have 3 left...at least 2...and some revo chargers with it for RX packs...8 for one.....

i was really looking for the starters themselves but i could use the extra controller..... is it just the push button ones or the trigger ones? Also would you happen to have a 3 channel remote for a tmaxx?

Fishy.....are the 2.2 tires and rims still around?

Daywalker:
they are push button...and I have 2 traxxas Rx no Tx.....12 bucks to cover paypal and shipping and it's all yours....2 starter controllers a Racers edge pack (not sure of use) and the TXs and any a Revo charger......

Joey I looked but can't find em....might be hiding somewhere cause I don't remember selling them....

No problem man, if you track 'em down let me know.

email me and we can work it out..... I'm in but pretend I'm an idiot for a second....more like a newb to nitro....but what is rx and tx.

email [email protected]

oh, whats the odds of you having some glow plugs laying around too..... just curious.... my LHS is kinda far and i work too much to get over there most of the time.

rx=reciever tx=transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back