Sold / Found Stuff Gotta Go

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I did...I didn't notice til today before I shipped Got Nitro and Olds stuff so your wheels will go in the morning....

I will be interested in the Mutant Maxx when you get it done.

Bump....
RC PM me if you are interested in the maxx...I've been pretty busy and didn't do much yet....

monkey & Bryson you still looking for ESC?
I have 2 Novak XRS.....one still has stock wires (no connectors)...I slapped a rig together using the stock plugs, finished tweaking radio, cut connectors and never soldered new ones on 30 shipped
2nd one has all black soft silicone leads on it 35 shipped...

I also have a buttload of electric motors of varying armature windings......motor case that holds 12 motors in individual cases...whole thing for 100 shipped....Pics later when camera gets back.....

If you have any time, post some pics of the maxx, please.

would you trade the nitro rustler or the fist car for a modded t-maxx...it has no motor but i can send the motor that came on the truck with it...it dosent run.....but the truck does have many mods...:)

posted it on the wrong thing......very sorry

would you trade the nitro rustler or the fist car for a modded t-maxx...it has no motor but i can send the motor that came on the truck with it...it dosent run.....but the truck does have many mods...

THank you for the offer but I've got an E-maxx AND an ass whooping T-maxx converted into a truggy(which I need to finish rebuilding to sell)....I'm trying to reduce my addiction a lot through a monetary exchange that is mutually benificial to both parties involved, freeing up some very much needed space and allowing a fellow hobbyist to aquire a new peice of "crack" :D ...

I'd be willing to trade stuff for a Wii if anyone has gotten bored of one yet.......
Computer hardware?
looking for a TV PCI express card and a capture card.....
PSP
router or a 18V dewalt jigsaw (been doing some wood projects lately)......

LOL...I know I'm pretty F'ing specific.....those are just things I've been wanting to buy but trying to reduce impulse shopping til I make room again......

:bow::whhooo:hey I'm interested in the nitro rustler...but ill have to talk to my dad about it....thanks

whats your bottom line on the savage????let me know I'm looking to get back into monster truck!!!!!!!

250 for a savage 25 isn't low enough for you? LOL

how's 225 shipped?
It will come with a roto start unit but no shaft....they're pretty cheap at your LHS

Got speed thanks for the interest but cash speaks to me first....

fishy

is the electric rustler still around? are the parts compatible with/for the new BL model traxxas launched?

Savage fan,
it is still around...the majority of the parts ARE compatable according to my LHS...the only parts changed were the electronics and the Diff (it's the same size and shape just beefier) to handle the BL power.....

okay. cool. let me think about it. are there any spares parts included in the deal? tires, arms etc?

Sorry no spares...it's got a fast motor and the ESC is forward only....I can't find the CVD repair kit I bought but I do have the CVD shaft and cup....I'll knock another 10 off....you can get the CVD kit for 4 bucks at any LHS.......but other than that it is a complete rig...I'm looking for the kit tonight but I think It's lost...If I find it of course it's yours (still 10 bucks off too...OH GOODY)...

Plaid ygpm on nitro rustler

Nitro YPM right back.....I can't say too much more about it that the pics don't already say.....

Deal pending on nitro rusty with Got Nitro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back